Completed - Easter Egg Swap Rd 2 Sign Ups Feb 8-17 S/O March 24

I’m on the fence and kicking the idea around.

2 Likes

Doooooo iiiiiiit!

2 Likes

Itll be fun and get you in the Easter spirit!

2 Likes

If international swappers want to participate, but need to stick to very flat packages, maybe they could bend the rules and make/buy very flat eggs to contain their treasures. Here are some ideas:

Egg gift card holder

Crochet Egg pouch

Scrappy fabric egg pouch

Felt egg pouch

5 Likes

I wouldnt fuss about that. Shipping in insane!

2 Likes

That’s a clever idea! Hmmm, thinking hard……

3 Likes

Its fun to see what you can fit in an egg!

4 Likes

I’ll send in Mt signup tomorrow! I want to play. :slight_smile: the last round was so much fun.

5 Likes

There is still time for those on the fence. Sign-ups end on Friday! And get Easter Eggs just like you did as a kid!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m in! Just sent my questionnaire in! So excited now! I love Easter!

4 Likes

I am going to have to pass on this one. I have too many projects with deadlines! But I will watch the gallery and whine about not participating. I promise! have fun.

3 Likes

I know I agreed to send international, so there is potential… would be willing to do flat stuff if that was my partner’s preference.

4 Likes

Today is the last day! If you want to sign up, do so before the end of the day. I will give out partners tomorrow!

4 Likes

:smiley: Can’t wait to start crafting

3 Likes

Sending in my questionnaire in case there’s an odd person that signs up last minute. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Closed. I will send out partners later today!

4 Likes

Partners are out! Sorry it took so long. I had to give my cat a bath this morning. Ha! Kind of threw my schedule off.

2 Likes

Yay for partners! Looking forward to crafting for @Sleepless-Ghost and @Kwality570.

2 Likes

Same here :smiley:
Ideas are overflowing…

2 Likes

First check-in question. Chicks or Bunnies?

2 Likes