COMPLETED - Go Bananas Swap (Sendouts Extended till 5/16)

Perhaps I just love @Abbeeroad a little extra. :wink:

5 Likes

:joy: of course! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had to think about whether or not I could join this swap, but I’m all in! Sending my q in now.

2 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

defiantly working on questionnaire while the kids are destroying both my sanity and the house

8 Likes

I’m definitely in. I am so happy to be swapping again

1 Like

This one sounds like fun!

1 Like

I am seriously considering this swap, it sounds like a lot of fun!

2 Likes

C’mon, join us!!

3 Likes

I already have the questionnaire mostly filled out… I think if I finish my current project, I’ll be joining!

2 Likes

Signing up now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Already have a pretty good idea for my partner since I totally dragged her into this :crazy_face: just need to find sone much needed motivation to work out a couple of elusive details. This quarantine business is cramping my mojo a little bit. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I sent my info a few days ago, but I haven’t heard anything back. Did my message get lost?

1 Like

I broke down and signed up.

1 Like

Ok, I really wasn’t going to join at first. But I think now I have the brainspace to do this.

I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like you were added into my spreadsheet back when you first sent in your questionnaire, but somehow didn’t get added to the list the top of the thread. I’ve added you in there now. Welcome to the swap!

1 Like

Oh! I’d like to play as well! I’ll do my Qs now!

Thanks!

I can hardly wait, I love the discovering/stalking/planning part! (also it is 4.15am and I may be slightly tired, but my little ones had a challenge going that did not quite work out… waiting for them to go back to sleep)

1 Like

I’m planning to close signups for this swap tomorrow around lunch time. So if anyone is on the fence, be sure to get your questionnaires in before then! If it’s approaching lunch time, and I have an even number of swappers, I might close early to avoid a round robin.

1 Like