COMPLETED - Grab Bag Swap - LC 23 - Sign ups thru Aug 4

Bonus points for alliteration? Lucky leopard, creepy cake

10 Likes

I thought about going for German words with L and C :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Oooh! Neat!

3 Likes

I ordered something that came in last night that is giving me inspiration for a “C” item. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Maybe you could link the galleries from the past grab bags to give additional inspiration to those new to this concept?

7 Likes

Sure, but be aware of the updated size requirements for this swap and what a “Small” now is compared to an “Extra Small”. Some of the items sent last time may fall into the extra small category now.

4 Likes

Wow–so many cute ideas! I like that the items are small…everything sort of reminds me of cute stuff we could get at carnivals and fairs…a very fun swap…thanks for hosting this…a chance to do some last days of summer projects!

5 Likes

Double bonus for using both initials in each?
Laughing Canine; Lacy Camel; Lanyard of Craftiness

10 Likes

Hahaha! That’s an interesting way to think about it! I was doubling up on each letter individually: Laughing Lion, chuckling canine.

6 Likes

Loonie Crafters…you two are silly geese! ha ha ha

11 Likes

I was thinking along the same lines! :smiley: I’ve been playing the original Tomb Raider games again and Lara Croft’s initials keep popping out to me as L and C. :laughing:

8 Likes

First project complete! :heart:

7 Likes

Ah! I best get to work! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

just sent in my questionnaire. for some reason i’ve always found this swap a little intimidating…but i have an idea or two percolating…

7 Likes

Just sent my Q as well!
Decided to hunker down in the craft room for a bit tonight. After getting one item done that would suit an L or a C, I figured I may as well join in!

6 Likes

Currently at 1.5 items with no idea how to finish one. If I make it to 2, I can go on this fun ride.

7 Likes

We’ve got it made because you can make anything a “C” and I can make anything a “L”

8 Likes

This swap sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve been considering it, but am out of town at our other place for the summer, which means my supplies are much more limited than if I were at home home. But, I do have my small embroidery machine and tonight I came across a fun idea for an ‘L,’ which got me thinking of what I could do for a ‘C.’ Inspiration struck and I’m excited to make both projects. Plus, I just picked up some fabric and thread at a sale, which means I would have most of the supplies I’ll need.

I’ve been procrastinating on a big project that I really need to finish up though, so hopefully this swap will motivate me to get it done so I can start on my ‘L!’

8 Likes

Working on some ideas!

4 Likes

Love that this swap is encouraging you to get other things done too @AudiobookLover ! Can’t wait to see what you came up with.

5 Likes