COMPLETED - Grab Bag Swap - LC 23 - Sign ups thru Aug 4

I am sure they will!

5 Likes

Started working on my L, struggling with my C though too many ideas but also none feel just right

4 Likes

Contemplating joining … i have all my supplies for both letter projects, it’s just … how much will I accomplish before signups close? We shall see!

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about what I will make, but haven’t made anything yet.
Currently helping a good friend of mine pack for moving back to NYC (to be closer to her daughter) as well as other stuff going on! :wink:

6 Likes

You will still have a little time after sign-ups too. About 10 days. Just throwing that out there. And deadlines really spur me into action so that it might be your go-time!

5 Likes

this buffer could be helpful for me as well!
pondering, pondering!
I have a few ideas

5 Likes

Both of my projects are pretty much done now. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me too! I’m like ready to send it! It’s a flipping Christmas miracle!!! :joy: I’ve even stashed it up and away from everything cuz if I know me, I’ll spill something on it. Or accidentally set it on fire. Ya know, something crazy a day before send outs. :woman_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

Well, shoot. Reality has set in and I’ve realized that I have over-procrastinated on my big project (a birthday gift for my niece), leaving me no time to do this swap and also, not enough time to finish the gift before my niece’s birthday :grimacing:. I would say lesson learned for the future, but unfortunately, I feel I am doomed to learn the anti-procrastination lesson again and again :roll_eyes:.

I do look forward to seeing all the handmade items and various ‘L’ and ‘C’ interpretations though!

8 Likes

Finishing my Ls up today and will do my Cs this weekend

7 Likes

Just remembered to send in my sign up for this one! I have a couple of things already underway that will fit the bill

5 Likes

I am currently (and it will probably continue for months) destashing and i found the perfect item for my L! Decluttering and destashing for the win!

10 Likes

Have started work on all the pieces - working around Tybalt who is behaving fairly well for him! Still it is awkward working around him. :wink:

6 Likes

Two are done, two are half way done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finished my “C” now I just need to figure out what I want to do for “L”. I have an idea now just how to create it … :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m getting really excited about my fun letter L that I’m working on.

3 Likes

Finished mine though I may tweak them a bit here and there. :wink:

2 Likes

got my ‘L’ - gonna start my ‘C’ after that second cup of coffee!!

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one:)

4 Likes

I think I’m done…

7 Likes