COMPLETED - Halloween Flat Rate Swap Send Outs October 18th

Hahaha, I do! I decided to take the leap and do the pastel thing in the hallway/guest bathroom this year. I’m still feeling out where to put things every year in this house. I almost had it down to a science at my previous house.

2 Likes

I think just about any bright colors over black are excellent, though traditional spookier earthtones like browns, oranges and reds are good too.

Still crafting away!

1 Like

I will set up the gallery tomorrow when i am near a computer. I cant wait to see the first boxes!

2 Likes

I recently saw the play Jekyll and Hyde was my mother-in-law… Check out the set! Here is an amazing Halloween vibe!

5 Likes

I’m looking at it in b&w at 12:30a and it looks awesome. I’ll look at it in color in about eight or nine hours.

1 Like

Two Days my Boos! Let’s make this a flake-free swap. Remember, Communication, communication, communication!

Gallery is up:

The link takes me to the top of this page. The gallery link in the top takes me to this same page.

Sorry. I fixed it. My work tightened their restrictions, so I can no longer do a lot of stuff on LC anymore, like load pictures. I was scrambling to get the image up and back to work. It is linked properly now.

2 Likes

Boo work.

I think I’ll be able to send out on time. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am currently mad at all of my co-workers for being so slow, so it’s fine. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be sending today! All packed up and postage printed!!

1 Like

SEND OUTS ARE TOMORROW!!!
Make sure you get those packages sent or have great communication if you won’t!

3 Likes

I sent today!

1 Like

I am planning on sending tomorrow. After seeing @Kwality570’s amazing package, I felt like mine was lacking, so I picked up a few little store bought items earlier today. My husband is going to help me finish up one last piece tonight and I will be good to go!

1 Like

Life keeps happening. Still hoping to send tomorrow, but that window is narrowing.

Unfortunately I think I’m going to be sending late. I decided a couple days ago to start a craft for my partners and it’s taking me longer than I thought it would, which is typical for me and this craft. I don’t know why I do this! I’m hoping to send out Thursday or Friday. So sorry!!

1 Like

Today is the day. If you can’t send, make sure you are sending me and your partner an official message.

3 Likes

Just sent mine! Had to fold and re-fold one bit a bunch of times to get the box to close, phew!

2 Likes

Sent! Phew!

2 Likes