Completed - Handmade Greeting Card Swap

I am addressing my cards and later tonight, I will add a personal note! Thanks, @geekgirl…it will be nice to get some mail since I ran out of things to order from Amazon…ha ha ha!

4 Likes

Yay! Hoping to mail out tomorrow, but struggling with anxiety. I went more fun/silly than artsy and now I’m questioning my choices!

4 Likes

I’m in the 'fun" camp, too, so you’re not alone!

3 Likes

I feel stupid. I totally thought we were sending three cards to one person. Doh! :woman_facepalming:t3:
I should read things better. lol.
No biggie though! And way more fun.

4 Likes

@geekgirl, the list looks correct to me.

2 Likes

My list is correct and I put all my cards in the mail this afternoon!

3 Likes

Sent! My cards are so random. But I had fun fiddling with my watercolors.

5 Likes

I just have a few more notes to do…I vacillate between short and sweet and “story of my entire life”…I want to send them all at once, so will mail out tomorrow! Also, my address labels are not sticking so I am going to have to tape them down.

UPDATE: In the mail!

7 Likes

Just dropped mine at the post office, too!

3 Likes

Mine are eagerly awaiting carrier pickup. Well, I’m eagerly awaiting their pickup, anyway.

7 Likes

Mine have been sent!

6 Likes

Mine are sent. The notes are going to be something unexpected, I think. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for you all to receive them! Well, the 6 of you I sent to :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mine were also sent today.

Here’s hoping that they arrive at their destinations in a timely manner!

5 Likes

The postal worker just picked up my cards! They’re on their way to their new homes. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

gallery has been posted

1 Like

I sent all my cards on Wednesday, September 20th :slight_smile: .
Canada/US post has been taking just under 3 weeks to arrive, in my experience, so hopefully my addresses get their cards by the second week of October :heart:.

5 Likes

Hi All - just wanted to remind everyone, when you receive, please send me a msg telling me you received and who from. Otherwise I am having to dig through my msgs AND through the gallery trying to match things up. It’s much easier to just manage msgs. Thanks!

3 Likes

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps, inspirational craftalongs, and incredible inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love for this great community! Let’s keep this Craftalong going for years to come!

1 Like

That is such a cute van!!