COMPLETED: Hoopless Hoopla Swap - S/U 7/29 - 8/12 S/O 09/14

Just fitted my hoop with fabric and am about to start working on it! Whee! XD

1 Like

I’m trying to decide what size to make mine. I might need to try a practice version so I can work out my technique (and then I’ll get to keep one for myself :slight_smile: ). I have an idea that I think will work, but I’m not sure if I’ll like the effect.

3 Likes

I’ve been stitching away! I will be out of town from Wed pm to Sunday pm for a wedding. I will have wifi access I just don’t know how much time I will have, so just keep stitching.

1 Like

I have to wait for supplies before I can start stitching … in the meantime I am sketching designs & pondering solutions for tricky issues!

1 Like

I find that I get SO much done during online D&D sessions! We had a marathon session tonight and I made a ton of progress on my hoop! I think I can finish this week! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ha, I’m going to have to take up D&D just for the stitching time! But I did make a teensy start last night.

2 Likes

Made some more progress last night and am so pleased with how this is turning out! As usual I keep thinking I need to make another for myself but I know I probably won’t coz I always want to make new things instead ;p

3 Likes

I’ve mostly finished planning and assembling supplies, but didn’t have time over the weekend to start. I’m hoping to have everything in progress by Friday! Having fun in Pinterest and wandering down random, random paths. :grin:

2 Likes

I have just acquired the bulk of my supplies, and am ready to start crafting!! So excited to make this idea into reality. :wink:

1 Like

Very happy that I get to use my gorgeous Portuguese threads on this project!

8 Likes

Those are beautiful!!! So vibrant!

1 Like

Oooh, so luxurious!

1 Like

Beautiful indeed!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oo oooo! And the pastel set I bought, too! Yay! @roler I am having so much fun! :grin:

7 Likes

Hahaha hooray! I’m pretty chuffed about mine as well! XD

1 Like

Making some progress today.

1 Like

That thread is beautiful.

No progress on my piece as I am still away from home.

1 Like

My mom now officially wants to steal the hoop I’m making. I might have to try to make her something similar later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow! So beautiful :smiley:

I’m making some headway on mine, and can’t wait to see how it progresses!

2 Likes