COMPLETED: Hoopless Hoopla Swap - S/U 7/29 - 8/12 S/O 09/14

Thank you so much, @Raury! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :hibiscus: I was kinda stressed out about completing this and the stuffie swap at the same time, so having the weekend will be super helpful! @JoyfulClover, bless you for asking! :blush:

2 Likes

ha! I typed it up and deleted it twice before actually posting! But as I’m only 60%, I’m also glad we have the extra full weekend. I must have been delusional…

4 Likes

I just hit a roadblock… a technique I thought I could use won’t work… so I’m thinking about a way to work around it. I think I can do it, but it’s a little more labor intensive. It might not be as bad as I think, however. But, it’s a task to tackle tomorrow night. I definitely can’t make a practice version for myself right now…

1 Like

I finished my stuffie swap a day early (YAY! And also, SHOCKING!) :rofl: Now all my extra craft attention can go towards finishing this one up in time to ship Monday after I get off work.

Also, COLD FRONT! Wow. I’m in Texas, and it went from 100+ weather to suddenly about 60s… Crazy, but also kind of nice for now. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I am very close to done but still grateful for the weekend so I don’t have to rush.

2 Likes

I was awake until 3:00 am last night- school preparation is so stressful right now! But, I’m hoping to find refuge in working on my item tonight. I think my alternate plan will work, so there’s that, at least :slight_smile:

I’m at 80% and so happy with where it is! …now it’s time to juzzzzh it up a bit!

1 Like

I’m pretty easy going and it was an easy change so never be afraid to ask, the worst would be that I’d say no.

2 Likes

Hey @geekgirl!

Guess wot? Yo hoop is fin! It is the BRIGHTEST DARKEST hoop I’ve ever made. And I love it!

4 Likes

Is everyone who hasn’t sent ready for tomorrow’s send out? Please let me know when you do send.

2 Likes

I am ready! I just finished packing it up this afternoon. I have a lot of meetings tomorrow so I’ve already printed postage and will sneak away at some point Tomorrow to drop it off at the post office.

1 Like

I packed mine as well, and will send the tracking once it’s official!

Shipped!

I updated the first post with who has sent, received or is late with communication. Please let me know if there are any errors.

I sent yesterday!
If you need me to resend the email with the tracking number I can!

1 Like

I shipped today/Tuesday (per my PM), and gave a tracking number–it should arrive Saturday, and I am already vibrating with impatience for my partner to receive it! :grin:

We just have one more to be sent out and received. Check out the gallery if you haven’t already, there are some really gorgeous pieces of art.

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s already over! ** wailing **

I loved doing this swap so much! Thank you so much! I need to post my beautiful received hoop in the gallery after work (work has been busier than usual today, so I haven’t had a chance yet). :smiley:

This swap was so much fun! I had a few challenges to overcome, but it was worth it in the end. And, after looking at everyone’s hooplas, I have some new techniques I want to try.