COMPLETED - Make a Pouch + Fill It Swap - Send Outs 5/25/2022

Ok! An extra I wanted to make: done! All other extras: ready to go!
Pouch: third try was the answer! I made a practice version and yasssss, that fixed the issue. Sewing the final (i hope) version tonight! Woo! I should be able to send out tomorrow!

2 Likes

So earlier this week I went to ā€œThe Quilting Beeā€. Itā€™s a big barn of quilting fabric and I had never been. Such a bad idea! There was so many choices!!! But I got my fabric and itā€™s all washed and ready. Now itā€™s time to be brave and make a pouch! Iā€™ve never made one before, so fingers crossed! Iā€™m going to start working on it today and get it all packaged up tomorrow and send off on Monday. I have most of my extras gathered.

7 Likes

Struggled with a new pouch pattern but I finished and think (hope) I pulled it off. Iā€™m pretty much done but Iā€™m waiting for a final filler element to arrive in the mail on the 24th.

1 Like

Iā€™m probably going to send on the 25th.

I finished up my pouch today and I love it! Pretty tickled with myself! Iā€™m a novice sewer but making hundreds of face masks really helped bump up my sewing ability. Pretty sure I leveled up! :wink: Itā€™s still a pretty simple design but I love it! I got all the extras stuffed and it is all packed up and ready to be sent off tomorrow.

5 Likes

I worked to finish mine up today and it is all packed up for its new destination! I canā€™t send tomorrow or Tuesday because Iā€™ll be skipping my lunches both days to leave work early, but I will definitely be sending out on Wednesday. I have extreme swap anxiety because @AudiobookLover is such an amazing seamstress, but I think I did okay. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m excited to see what you made, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll love it! I actually have done very little sewing for this swap. Today I worked on a project that involved fabric, but no sewing. When I went to put it all together, I discovered that the craft supply I planned on using wasnā€™t the right size. Thankfully Amazon has what I need (Iā€™m just hoping the size that I ordered will be the right one). It will be here on Tuesday. My plan is to have my shipping label printed and everything ready to go so that once the supply gets here, I can add it to my project and ship the package. Iā€™m hoping the delivery will get here early on Tuesday :crossed_fingers:.

ETA: I just realized that send outs are due Wednesday, not Tuesday! That makes me feel better. If I donā€™t have time to get the package sent on Tuesday, Iā€™ll have it in the mail on Wednesday.

1 Like

I just sent my pouch to Jillybeans. I really hope you like it Jill!

1 Like

Mine is done and packed up, but the Post Office near my work is so much faster than the one near my house and I work from home on Mondays, so I will send it tomorrow. :green_heart:

1 Like

I am all done! Mailing out Tuesday. Eeeeeee!

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see it!!!

1 Like

Sent today! Pretty nervous. Iā€™m envisioning everyone else having done way way more and way way better than I did. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tomorrowā€™s the final date for send outs! Donā€™t forget to send me the tracking numbers and let me know when you receive by a PM!

Thatā€™s me every single swap! :laughing:

2 Likes

Got and posted my package from @geekgirl! Word of warning: itā€™s AWESOME!!

3 Likes

Ditto!

1 Like

Iā€™m excited to see the gallery start filling up!

2 Likes

I got my pouch from @jillybeans and oh my gosh itā€™s a cottagecore dream come true! Guys, Jill hit the nail on the head for my aesthetic! I will post pictures tomorrow when I get some good light for my photos!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard the term ā€˜cottage coreā€™ before, so Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what it means! Things you would find in a cottage? Cottage exterior designs? Shabby chic cottage style? Iā€™m keeping my eyes open for your gallery post :blush:.

3 Likes