COMPLETED Mini Pocket Letter Swap S/U 7/18- 7/27. S/O 8/22

Gathering ideas. Have one in mind but deciding on how to pull it off. Getting to work on it tonight!
Also trying to decide if I make each one different or make it one cohesive piece? I’ve done both in the past but we shall see.

3 Likes

I had and instant idea and I’m not letting myself waiver…but I’m also afraid to start in case it’s a failure and I need a backup! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

great themes to play with - gathering thoughts, and hoping to get in something I ordered several weeks ago…

1 Like

I made some backgrounds yesterday now it’s time to add the next layer! I hope my idea for my partner turns out the way I hope it does!

2 Likes

So…. I finished the major part of my PLs now I need to decide how to embellish them and what to tuck in the backs. Really fun so far!

2 Likes

I figured out my idea and plan on working on them this weekend. Still undecided on one thing.

1 Like

Same! There is rain in our forecast so I’m hoping for a nice crafting weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

got my page protector! Thanks so much! (also love the papers that hopped into your envelope – they will become something fun!)
I think @Kwality570 and I are going to side swap alongside the official swap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Make sure to share what you both make! The more the merrier. :blush:

2 Likes

Did some major work on mine tonight. I made a great start.

1 Like

I have the backgrounds done on mine and some embellishments sitting on top of them… I’m currently at the “will that be enough?” stage. I should probably just go for it but I might let it sit a little longer before I commit.

2 Likes

I didnt mean to say great start. An okay start. A start.

6 Likes

Went to work on my mini pocket letter and ended up going a completely different direction and I’m pretty happy with how the ATCs came out.

3 Likes

I completed my atcs for my first partner and I’m pretty excited about how they have turned out. I have some ideas and a background ready for my 2nd partner.

2 Likes

I am almost done. I need to write my letter about me and find an envelope. I am pretty sure I can grab one when I am back in the office.

1 Like

was busy with other projects but working on this swap this week. I hope to make some headway today.

2 Likes

Phew! I have a background I don’t hate! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve already started, but I’m hoping to get a big portion of my pocket letter done over these next couple of days! :smiley:

I have my pocket letter for both partner’s finished. I need to work more on the about me note and find some more goodies, but I’m really close!

2 Likes

Woohoo! I got my ATCs done today and gathered lots of bits and bobs. That letter is going to be my hang up!

1 Like