COMPLETED: Pincushion/Needleminder/Needlebook Swap-Sign-Up 9/21/2020-9/28/2020, sendout 10/26/2020

I just had to share my little weirdo. I’m not sure what he’s doing here. But he’s cute!

4 Likes

So FLUFFY! :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

2 Likes

the little teef! :tooth:

2 Likes

I just found the cutest fabric to finish my thing! :smiley: almost as cute as that vampire cat!

3 Likes

I just sent your package! Hopefully it arrives swiftly and safely. :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Mine to endymion is out for delivery! EEEKK So excited! Queue the swap anxiety.
I broke my first rule and sent 2 things-but in my defense, I sent the one I screwed up and then I sent the legit one.
Hope she loves everything!

2 Likes

I’m just finishing my thing and I just had a brilliant idea! Now you guys will just have to wait a month or so to see what I did :smiley:

3 Likes

I do love, love, love my needlebooks! :heart: Thanks again!

The craft supply I’ve been waiting on, was in my mailbox today, so hopefully will be done soon.

3 Likes

Hooray! All finished. Plan to send out on Monday.

3 Likes

WEEKLY CHECK IN!
How’s everyone doing? We have 1 week left til send outs, everyone seems to be on pace to make that deadline, let me know if you need extra time.

QUESTION:
If you had 1 superpower what would it be?
Mine-teleportation. I’d live somewhere different than where I worked or take a vacation whenever I feel like it. Would make my daily commute much more enjoyable!

1 Like

I sent last week. I hope international mail isn’t too slow and it arrives soon!

I think I would want to be invincible. I’m so clumsy and accident prone. :grin:

3 Likes

oooh good one!

2 Likes

I’m buying the last thing that I need for finishing tomorrow and then I’ll be able to send out! I love that this is a no-swap-anxiety swap. Just make one thing of a reasonable size, finish and send!

3 Likes

I think I’d want invisibility. Then maybe I could get a break from the constant “mom” refrain. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m totally changing my answer :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you, that is exactly what I was going for, nice and easy

2 Likes

Ooooh, I want to fly! Or else read minds… I was not able to get to the post office to mail out today, but hope to tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’d be afraid to read some people’s minds!
Flying would be cool

1 Like

Hey gang!
Today is send out day so if you’ve sent your package but didn’t let me know, please do so!
This was a really fun swap and I hope it wasn’t too daunting on anyone!

This week’s question…
what was your favorite childhood toy?
I loved Cabbage Patch Kids and Barbie’s. My favorite Barbie was Peaches ‘n’ Cream Barbie, she wore the prettiest peach colored dress! Confession-I played with Barbie’s until I was 15!

3 Likes

I was a My Little Pony fiend! I had the estate!

4 Likes