COMPLETED - Teenie Halloweenie Swap S/U 9/21 - 9/30 S/O 10/17

I had to order some specialty paint. Hope it gets here in time!

1 Like

I’m hoping to get my package sent tomorrow!

1 Like

I finished one and am working on another thing.

2 Likes

ONE WEEK UNTIL SEND OUTS!!

How is everyone doing?

Check in question: If money / time were no object, what would be your dream Halloween costume?

I think I’d wear medieval armor. :star_struck:

1 Like

If money and time were no object, I’d do one of those intricate fairy costumes you see at renfairs, complete with fancy wings and oversize flower petal hat!

2 Likes

wow good question, haven’t thought about dressing up in ages. nothing gory most likely something fantasy driven. although did see a very cool button eye mother makeup on pinterest.

3 Likes

If money were no issue, my whole family would be the Addams Family.

4 Likes

I would do something where history and science intersect. Like, maybe a polio patient in an iron lung. Almost no one would get it, but it would be worth it for the ones who did.

3 Likes

Supply was mailed to me yesterday from UT. Oh, I thought send outs were the 14th for some reason, so I’m pretty sure I’ll make it. Unless the P.O…

Um, unlimited funds would mean I would make a cosplay something or other in the style of Cowbutt Crunchies (two cosplay ladies). Maybe a Princess Peach! Or their awesome Princess Bubblegum or Marceline.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what i would want to dress up as. I’ve never been, but have always wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair. I’d be a Elf (as in LOTR) or a fairy. Disney princess… Merida perhaps.

Hoping to have my package mailed Thursday @audity .

1 Like

Merida has great hair!

2 Likes

@audity , your package is on its way as we speak! I’ll pm info when hubby gets back with the receipt.

Yes she does! My hair use to be red like that and curly, but not at the same time lol. Now it’s just a darkish brown with tint of purple. Since I have grey hair, it does really well!

1 Like

Finished! Will pack and send by the deadline.

3 Likes

SENDOUTS ARE TODAY!!

Please let your partner and me know if you’re not going to be able to send today.

2 Likes