Complete: Crafty Scavenger Hunt - send by August 30 (Monday)

No need for swap anxietyā€¦this is supposed to be fun and stress free!!

2 Likes

I made one thing for one partner (I want to make the same thing for both but I need more ____ first) and I started cutting pieces for another thing for both partners. I think most of what I send will be the same/similar for each but Iā€™m hoping to have a few things that are different :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I found ____ around the house, and thought, hmmm, if I do this, then that, I can use it for ___ on the scavenger hunt! Could I have found a way to duplicate this? Possibly!

2 Likes

Hi! Quick question about supplies. How are supplies sized? Do we go by the price scale in the swap rules or is there some other method? I donā€™t want to send too little but I donā€™t want to go OTT!

1 Like

There really isnā€™t a hard and fast rule, but a good rule of thumb would probably be to send something that equals a ā€œsmallā€ at the very least for each item.

3 Likes

We have a swapper who has completed her list and sent!
So yes, that means we have a swap gallery :smiley:

6 Likes

:exploding_head: mind blown!

We have gobs of time before sendouts!
Take as much time as you needā€¦enjoy the process :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was confused because Iā€™m so used to OTT being ā€œOne Tiny Thingā€ :laughing: I kept rereading the post trying to figure out why my brain was glitching on it lol.

3 Likes

Oops! :joy:

1 Like

I am brainstorming and crafting for multiple things at a time! Woooā€¦ The _____ ____ I made for both partners gave me some leftover _____ that I am using for some 4x6 art so Iā€™ll be ready to join that swap :grin: I finished a set of ______ ____s for one partner, set aside a _____ thing for the other one :wink: And made the bases for somethings tiny that will be ā€œbigā€ when done :wink: a list of ideas to finish/personalize them for each partner :kissing_heart: and some random lists of other ideas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Hopefully Iā€™ll have some more good progress tomorrow too :grin:

3 Likes

Itā€™s getting harder and harder for me to keep track of all the secrecy and hints.
I have to double check to see I am reading posts in the OTT or Crafty Scavenger Hunt thread :laughing:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been busy moving so I havenā€™t gotten much of this done yet, but the moving process is actually really helping me to sort and organize my stash, so once Iā€™m in my new place next week this should go fairly quickly! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I sent today! Iā€™ll send pms shortly.

2 Likes

well, I am on team ā€œhey, look, I just got home from vacation, & have erā€¦ something for ā€œfoundā€, maybe?ā€ But I this week is mostly laundry & child herding, so progress should be possible soon!

4 Likes

Checking in to see how everyoneā€™s doing!
Are you guys having success with your hunt for crafty goodies? If I can answer any questions or help in any way, let me know :slight_smile:

TGIFā€¦have a fabulous weekend, whatever your plans might be!

2 Likes

I just packed up everything I owe for other swaps, so itā€™s time to start scavenging! (I promise not to send my partners bits of dead animals unless they ask for them. :wink:)

2 Likes

Iā€™m a mess over here with piles of projects mixed together :sweat_smile: But I am on track and will have everything more organized next week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Stalking and looking through stashā€¦ also considering a shop runā€¦

2 Likes

I have just moved back in after staying with my parents while we redid our kitchen! So all of my mulling over of ideas can now move into doing. :thread:

5 Likes