Crafty Scavenger Hunt - Swap Gallery

Wow… @Cyn-energy that swap package is totally perfect for @Bunny1kenobi!

Those gelli prints are fab…and zomg, the tiny book!!

3 Likes

I’m so, so glad you liked everything!!! It was such fun to be partnered with you.

2 Likes

Thanks again, @Cyn-energy! I agree with AIMR and L2E— you sent a perfect package!

2 Likes

I received from @thanate! Almost everything was labeled for multiple things, like green + vintage, etc. XD She fit the prompts so many times over!

First, there are these lovely fabrics (everything was carefully wrapped in the soft turquoise piece on the bottom:

Then a lucky item - a maneki neko card that says not just great good luck but EXTREME great good luck! XD

A couple of beautiful whimsical embroideries (I think I may have to make these into TM patches and add them to some fun projects!):

Is that orange kitty my new Paprika?! <3

Some more fabrics including another lovely embroidered piece:

Altered label stickers - these are so cool! Like little sticky masterboards!

Adorable tiny felt badges:

These amazing vintage playing cards - part of me wants to alter the heck out of them to make ATCs but part of me wants to keep them exactly as is - they’re so fun!

And my absolute favorite - “M” is for “medieval monsters”, one of my favorite themes! Look at these spectacular beasties!!! They’re peeeeerfect!! <3 <3

Thank you SO much, @thanate; I feel like you went so far above and beyond all the prompts and really spoiled me! So much wonderful stuff!!

13 Likes

Wowza…what a fantastic assembly of paper and fabric goodies! Those vintage playing cards are great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also got my package from @roler yesterday, & was feeling spoiled by the huge pieces of fabric she sent! :laughing:

9 Likes

Ooh…gobs of pretty fabrics! That faux vintage fabric is lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the embroideries are amazing!

1 Like

I am in love with that fabric :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love all of the fabric and the interpretations!

The embroideries are so cute and a great start for new projects…

Love the stamp (I need more whimsical stamps!) and all of the tiny postage stamps!

I also received from @thanate, and by the looks of the package, it had a rough journey!

The label looks like water damage-it’s so faded- and it was ripped open at one end. I think everything looks like it’s there.

Such a cute card and fun embroidery!

I love the labels! They’ll be used in atcs and happy mail!

Chapstick for upcoming winter! Yay!

Maps! That’ll be fun for masterboards! Cool green fabric, and all those neat-o round word die-cuts!

I love the re-used envelope, fun stickers, another embroidery- a small flag, and some vintage cards, too!

Thank you, A. This was very thoughtful!

10 Likes

I received my box of lovely scavenger hunt items from @Reinikka! :blush:

Here is everything before opening. The light blue floral fabric you see is a gift bag containing the whimsical items pictured further down. :slight_smile:

Altered — Some adorable little birdie ticket stamp stickers! So cute! :blush:
21cshlabstdfr

The letter ‘M’ — A spool with a strip of m letter words tape and Mini dictionary pages of m words with cute little birdie stamps on them!

Labels — Some labels painted like masterboard paintings. Really love the shiny gold and the colors. :slightly_smiling_face:

Typography — Cuuute little envies and cards with words on them! They are about the size of an ATC.

Local — Some lovely things from her area! Postcards of special places, some beautiful washi tape from a local store and a little bag from her favorite store in the mall from her area. :slight_smile:

Whimsical — The next items all came in a lovely handmade fabric gift bag which you can see under the items in the overview photo at the top of this post. And inside the bag were these cute, whimsical stationery items from one of her favorite stores. :slight_smile:

Tiny (under 2") — And this one she spent a lot of time on and is just so sweet! A teeny little book full of kindness, thank you so much, this was so very sweet. :heart: Here are all the pages, and the ATC page is interactive with a pocket of wee little printouts of a few of the ATCs I’ve made her in the past. :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much for everything! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Awesome things! @Reinikka you totally rocked the “tiny” category!!! The tiny ATCs are amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

That mini book is so marvelous. Love it!!

1 Like

What an awesome gallery! This has really been one of my favorite swaps!!

2 Likes

@thanate rocks those tiny envelopes and the vintage items!

@Reinikka --love the mini notebook celebrating your partner and her art! Lovely paper items–your stamping ideas are wonderful!

2 Likes

oh! @Reinikka this is a marvelous pkg!
how you make those tiny things is beyond me!!
and the birdie stamped items are totally adorable!
:heart:

1 Like

I also received from @Reinikka. Everything was so thoughtful and happy!

Whimsical (also could be local…hee hee…) Fun planner, notebook and stickers.

Vintage. I collect old embroidery and this book is great for my collection. Also, the sweet cherub.

Labels! These are so awesome. I can’t wait to use them and create cards and other paper crafts. They remind me of the beach and ocean.

Altered-These are the cutest little ticket stickers. Such a cool idea!

The letter M. This one took me a second but then I realized that the spool and the pages were from the M section of the dictionary. So clever! Of course I love the tea stamp. Such fun!

Typography. Aren’t these just the sweetest little cards and envelopes? I almost don’t want to use them. They are too darling.

Local-A postcard from the place that she was married. Even though we are very close in location, it was nice to get something from her town. It is so cool and thoughtful.

Some fun washi tape! I’m sorry, I can’t remember which theme this goes under. LOL! I got too excited for the tape.

Last but not least, under 2 inches. This may be my favorite thing out of everything sent to me. It is the most thoughtful gift. I have it on my desk and when I start feeling blue, I just stop and look at it. It makes me smile and lifts my spirits.

Thank you SO much @Reinikka. I love everything and you are just the most!

15 Likes

Another fabulous scavenger hunt package!

Love the tiny book…such a positive affirmation!

2 Likes

@Reinikka such a thoughtful collection of items for kittykill!

1 Like