Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap Gallery

My package from @Camelama got here today and I am in love with my new BFFs :heart_eyes: my little dinos were immediately taken from me by my two year old :joy:

10 Likes

Did she make the bat too? Super cute! She made you a whole herd of dinos!

1 Like

Pile o’ dinos! And a perfectly grumpy little owl! Love it!

2 Likes

Heh - yes! The bat was the stuffie, the dinos my extras. :wink:

She said she liked bright colors & dinos, so I combined!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, I missed the bat! All those dinosaur colors got me distracted. It’s so cute!

5 Likes

I’m surprised Grumpy Frog let me take the photos for you. She loves those dinos! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, and pink dino has pipe-cleaners in her neck, so she can be re-shaped should she need it.

4 Likes

I received a sweet black cat from @Teachergirl. Canadian post was fairly fast, only two weeks to wander to Connecticut. And a flock of tiny owls, I do love owls.
The shipping bag said fragile handle with care and the mail person stuffed it in my mailbox, but cats are resilient and she came through in good spirits. Thank you, it all made me happy.

Felix Meets New Kitty - He crept up slow step by slow crouching step. Oh so cautious. Then the teeth came out and new kitty decided to hang out on a high shelf for a while. The older cat was completely unimpressed.

8 Likes

Wowza!!! What talent!

Oh black kitty, so great! I had to laugh at the chomping - such a cat response. :wink: Lovely work - and the wee owls are cute!