Crochet-along 2023

I found a picture of a free form hat I made in 2011 that was a combo of knitting, crochet, felting, and weaving…I truly must have been in the moment because I have no idea how I did it…I miss those “go with the flow” moments…

Maybe I will just take a bunch of yarn and see what happens…

hat

9 Likes

Completed Part 3 of the Attic24 crcohetalong…I was mostly sick and couldn’t really concentrate on other crafts, so this was my main focus…

The colors are a bit odd, but next to most of my other blankets, it will fit right in! :laughing:

9 Likes

Three weeks of snake. Yesterday we have -16C so I got to use another color! Im hoping for both -20C and -25C so I can use my other two cold colors! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

lol You might be the only person who wants colder weather! I am just loving your snake!

4 Likes

@AIMR i think your colours are great!

@skrutt I had to laugh when I read you wanted colder temperatures :smiley: Explain that to your friends - it needs to get cold for my snake :rofl:

5 Likes

My blanket is all over the place - our summer weather has been so strange!

9 Likes

I still have 7 colors to finish for this week but it’s growing!

11 Likes

My hands/arms have been bugging me so just starting week 4, not sure if I’ll be able to keep pace for the rest of the CAL but loving how it’s coming out.

9 Likes

Again, I’m liking that one ‘odd’ green

3 Likes