Completed Cryptozoological Swap - Send Outs June 11th

Well don’t freak out! I am normally the try this noooo try that nooo OMG deadlines coming!!! It just happened to be the perfect fit I hope! Its now down to I hope @artsycandice enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed making it! Not done but almost there!

3 Likes

Yes! I had considered my item previously, so it was already noodling around in my brain. Apparently, all I needed was a fun topic to push it into life!

4 Likes

Seen on social media. :heart:

10 Likes

I tend to waffle around a bit too. In fact this time I’m struggling to decide what medium to use! :paintbrush: :pencil2: :crayon: :scissors:

5 Likes

Just finished😄
I was so excited to make something, I had to start right away. I will probably mail out tomorrow

6 Likes

Wowza! We have a sender! :tada:

I created a Gallery and it is linked in the first post. I will add it here too.

7 Likes

I have been planning something, and consulted with my dad for help. I am still in the planning stages. I need to go to Lowes with him (a big box store that sells everything from lumber and tools to toilets and light fixtures for those not familiar) to find a few things. I will try to get a big start either later this week or over the weekend. I’m excited about my project, and I’m so excited to swap with @Edel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

OMG total side bar here BUT My cousin lives in Okinawa and did a YouTube on his experience going to their “big box” store like a Home Depot or Lowes…totally cracked me up!!

5 Likes

That’s cool. Fun fact… I was born in Okinawa! I was born on a naval base, but lived on an Air Force base until I was 2.5 and my dad was stationed back in the states. :blush:

5 Likes

I have eight more days of school left. I’m barely surviving. Crafting is on hiatus until I say goodbye to the teenagers. :smiley:

6 Likes

He isn’t military just him and his girlfriend wanted to move there, so they did! He’s been there about a year and a half now and loves it!

@MightyMitochondria OUCH!! they get wirey as the end approaches!! Good luck!

5 Likes

Oh no! I’m sending you all the good vibes! Hang in there, MM! Summer is so close!

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple of ideas - hoping to get lots of crafting time this weekend.

4 Likes

Been stalking my partner! I need to add some cryptid stuff to my Pinterest (cuz it’s not big enough already snort) because @bethntim was kind enough to add stuff to hers, to make my life easier! Seems only fair!

I have a LOT of ideas! Ordered a lil sumthin’ and I’m about to craft a different lil sumthin’ and hopefully I don’t get too carried away… :innocent:

3 Likes

I spotted the The Sasquatch Research Team van in the handicapped parking spot at the local CVS! (If it’s not clear, that’s what it says on the van. There’s another sign on the side.) not sure if it’s serious or a joke. There seems to be equipment, antennas and other stuff on/in the van. I think I spotted the researcher when I was inside CVS too (very bearded and wearing camouflage.) this is so great!

11 Likes

This is too fantastic!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I have a friend who is literally the archivist for a Bigfoot archive, and has collected everything possible related to Bigfoot… I should contact them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You should!!

Also, WHAT??!! How does that happen?

3 Likes

Like this, apparently! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This might be the coolest thing ever. And yes… CONTACT THEM!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes