Cube Cleaning Challenge

Thanks so much! Totally unexpected!

Me, too! So far, it really does seem to be helping me to start. And, I find myself eyeballing areas and thinking, “When I roll this room, here’s what I’ll start with.” Of course, I could just start it when I think of it, but then I won’t earn any points :wink:

1 Like

I agree! It would probably work pretty well, especially if it was a competition between multiple kids.

I’m just competing against myself! Last night, at 10:15, I realized I needed to roll for the day if I was going to have any chance at my weekly bonus (I haven’t earned it yet), so I rolled the cubes and did 2 locations by 11:30. Then, I went to bed!

1 Like

If you can think of how to set it up, I could stamp a set of cubes for you! I just found another pack of wood cubes last night!

lol I joined NOOM…they have tasks and things to do and a rewards system as well…I have lost six pounds so far, so it goes to show that making a “game” out of things we really don’t like to do must work for some of us!

How is your house cleaning going?

1 Like

It’s going okay so far! To the untrained eye, not much has changed, but I know what I’ve done. Some of the stuff isn’t readily visible. I cleaned the microwave, and organized a cabinet, for example, so they’re things you don’t really notice.

And, I’ve been wondering about NOOM, so I’ll be curious to see how well it works further down the road :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s terrific! I get a lot of satisfaction from cleaning something that most people don’t notice…and, I know I get a bit obsessive about it, cleaning every nook and cranny! lol Great job…you do it for yourself!

I’ll let you know about NOOM!

1 Like