Denim crafting apron

Thanks all! I wore it all day yesterday and have it on again. It’s chilly so I have a sweater on under it and that second button is just perfect for fitting over an extra layer.
I must say, my favourite bit is the button fly. Even though I haven’t had need of it yet, I love the way it looks. It’s just the right nice little detail, I’m so happy I included it with the last minute pocket addition.

2 Likes

Great design - love all the pockets - are the button loops for other tools too or a design detail. Totally would use the belt loops for more tools, or clips/pins, etc. Love it!

1 Like

How did I miss this!? It’s is AMAZING! So obviously well-constructed with such thoughtfulness put into utilizing all the features the jeans already had.

1 Like

I just realized I haven’t seen that apron in months. Lost in the craft room, I gotta find it. It really is so comfy & handy for crafting.

(The mister just said he thinks I gave it away. I must have had a rougher go of covid than I thought if I did such a thing, even worst that I don’t remember doing it!)

1 Like

I found it! It was on the back of the craft room door underneath a vintage kimono my friend brought back from Japan for me. I mean to shorten that thing, it’s like 8 feet long, lol. Glad to have my apron back, I’ve been wearing it and making good use of the pockets.

3 Likes

This is so cool! I love that all the details of the jeans are retained and (as someone who wears multi-pocket work pants) imagine having pockets where one would normally find pockets is incredibly satisfying.