Doggo pencil sketch

I’m on day 50 of shelter in place and I have to say that’s it’s been really bad for my creativity and self-care. I’m fortunate that I can do my job 100% remotely. The bad thing is I’m working 50-60 hours because I’m a control freak and I guess it gives me a false sense of control.

I have not made anything in more than 50 days. I tried. But I couldn’t motivate myself.

Anyhow, our family has an inside joke about our 65+ lbs six month old pitbull mix puppy. He likes to bulldoze through the dandelions. I’ve been calling him Nebula the Destroyer of Wishes.

So I decided to draw a picture of it. I’m no artist but it’s the only thing I’ve made in almost 2 months so I’m sharing it. And maybe it’ll inspire me to make more things.

15 Likes

Haha, you have totally captured your doggo’s energy in the flick of his ears - really well done!

2 Likes

Great job! I really the dandelions floating around.

2 Likes

I like this a lot! The ears and flying dandelion seeds make it extra great!

2 Likes

Ha! Look that those little floppy ears!! I can see his yiddol face zooming!!

2 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

I hear what you are saying @Rlynn. I know how hard it is right now. I am feeling the same creative slump. But this looks like an EXCELLENT start to get those juices flowing again. I hope it gets better for you as the days go by. Thanks for sharing this with us.

2 Likes

This is currently on the fridge honestly it’s probably my favorite thing Mom’s drawn

2 Likes

So cute! I love the floppy ears and waving grass.

1 Like

Great drawing!

1 Like