Dotee Swap - April 2024 CLOSED

A bikini dotee, so cute!

5 Likes

And a Smmarrt dotee, with advice to fulfill one of my New Yearā€™s resolutions, I think. The glasses have plastic! The words say ā€œAdventure is out there Susan.ā€ Made by @Abbeeroad?

7 Likes

Very cute! Love the conceptā€¦but not by me. This will be my first dotee!

Very cool. Itā€™s so helpful to see other work.

And a great reminder to always sign your work!

Yay! So glad for a dotee swap again! Iā€™ll send in my Q this week! Thanks for making it happen, Smmarrt!

1 Like

(ok, ok, signing up, I talked me into itā€¦ :laughing:)

4 Likes

Two days left to sign up if you are on the fence! Sign-ups end on April 11!

1 Like

I changed the title so hopefully folks who are thinking about it will jump in.
Waiting for @LovelyMiss 's Q.

2 Likes

So excited to get partners this week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hoping itā€™s a great sized swap! Iā€™ve been reorganizing my craft findings in anticipation. :rabbit2:

1 Like

6 Likes

Thank you for the reminder, @Smmarrt !!! (Really, my brain needed help!) My Q is sent!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll keep this open until 6 pm PST - I work until 5:30 so Iā€™ll send out partner info when I get home. :grinning: :smile: :grin:

4 Likes

Hi Iā€™m new here but have participated in art swaps on Flickr years ago. I would like to join in! Am I too late?
Erin

2 Likes

Hi @Mugworts_Castle - welcome to Lettuce Craft!

We have some stipulations around swapping that youā€™ll need to meet first:

Check out the Swap Rules for reference and donā€™t hesitate to reach out if you have questions!

1 Like

Ok thanks. I guess Iā€™ll just keep checking in and try to get established. I look forward to participating soon :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome @Mugworts_Castle ! Look forward to swapping with you.

2 Likes

There might be another round in a month or two, we used to make these often, in the olden daysā€¦

3 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft. Would love to see some of your work if you want to post it!

2 Likes

I shouldnā€™t. I shouldnā€™t. I shouldnā€™t. I should!
Should I?

Yup. Frantically filling out my questionnaire. May regret my decision in a week. :joy: But Iā€™ve been needing a little handheld craft that isnā€™t one of the ones I started months ago and need to finish, haha.

4 Likes

Working on my Q now.

1 Like