Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that a tracking number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

It’s that time again! Time to fill and find Easter Eggs is quickly approaching! It’s Round 2!

Remember the excitement of finding and opening those bright plastic Easter Eggs as a child? And now that we are older (some of us) the joy of trying to see how much we can stuff into an egg for someone else to find? LOL! That is what this swap is about!

For this swap we will be exchanging four (4) Easter eggs. You will have to craft at least two items to fill those eggs. The remaining eggs can contain either store-bought goodies or candies.
You will be given five weeks to craft with a send out date of March 24th so that, hopefully, we get our items before Easter. Please be aware if you are sending internationally that you may not receive your package on time.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE TO THE ORGANIZER (@gozer) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Questionnaire
Swap: Easter Egg Swap Rd 2
LC name:
Address including country:

Would you be willing to send to another country? Yes or No

Do you have any allergies your partner needs to know about?

What allergens do you have in your home?

What type of crafts do you do?

Items you would love to receive:

Is there anything you would not like to receive?

Themes you would like:

Any themes you would rather avoid?

What are your favorite colors and patterns?

What are your least favorite colors and patterns?

What’s your favorite candy or treat?

Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?

5 Likes

Reserved for participants:
Package Sent: :hatching_chick:
Package Received: :hatched_chick:
Running Late: :rabbit2:
Contact Organizer: :poultry_leg:

@gozer :hatching_chick:
@Sleepless-Ghost :rabbit2:
@Bunny1kenobi :hatching_chick:
@endymion :rabbit2:
@Juju :hatching_chick:
@kayrun :hatching_chick:
@Kwality570 :hatching_chick:

PARTNERS

@Sleepless-Ghost@endymion
@Kwality570@endymion
@Bunny1kenobi@kayrun
@gozer@Juju

1 Like

Here is a link to the last GALLERY!
This was such a fun and creative swap. It was fun to see what you could fit into those eggs!

1 Like

This looks interesting. If I can find those plastic eggs somewhere(only seen them in movies LoL) then I’ll join.

1 Like

Come Easter they are everywhere here!

2 Likes

Easter is not really a thing here.
Thats why we don’t really have things like that.

1 Like

A quick shout out to all the wonderful swappers last year! @bethntim @momiemae @MightyMitochondria @Bugaboo @Lynx @roler @marionberries @endymion @Kwality570 @mel @MissingWillow @kayrun @jillybeans @Amfkinney @grenouille78

6 Likes

Found the eggs and sent the questionnaire :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Aw man! This was one of the best swaps! We are undergoing a major house renovation so EVERYTHING is misplaced. If I can squeeze in some time I’ll join. Look forward to the gallery of awesomeness

4 Likes

Contemplating this… if I get my February chaos sorted I may sign up for this last minute. :eyes:

4 Likes

This sounds like so much fun! I love Easter! I have a Dr. appt. on the 15th. So I’ll know then if i can or not.

2 Likes

This was such a fun swap!
4 eggs sounds doable, if I can buckle down in between travels :slight_smile:
Bookmarking this thread to hopefully join in ~

2 Likes

It was a fun swap. Little eggs evertwhere. I will think on it.

4 Likes

I totally loved this swap last time but am still too disorganized and frazzled to join any swaps this year. I hope to see a fun gallery later though!

5 Likes

Seems like it is a busy time for everyone. But remember how much fun it was last year and that you only have to fill two Easter eggs with crafted items. I hope you all can join!
Also, I cut the requirement by one egg so that it would be easier to fit in a box. Four is a nice even number. :hatched_chick:

5 Likes

Also, this would be a perfect Spring type swap to make something and enter it in the Spring contest!

4 Likes

I will probably do this one, despite the fact that I’m really supposed to be focusing on finishing old projects instead of starting new ones… (Of course, two tiny egg-fulls hardly count, right?)

7 Likes

Exactly! :wink:

2 Likes

I missed this last year…. I’M IN!!

I’ll send my q today!

4 Likes

Well of course a Bunny has to join the Easter Egg swap! LOL! Glad to have you!

3 Likes