Completed - Easter Egg Swap Rd 2 Sign Ups Feb 8-17 S/O March 24

new response:
since I never had a chance to go search in the ever-so-junky craft room, I grabbed some eggs when I was at Dollar General this week :egg:
now to match Things I can craft with Things that will fit in an egg!
Glad we have plenty of time to craft, as I have travel plans so I’ll be crafting as soon as I return…

1 Like

I’m sure I kept mine from last year for this exact purpose. I have plans and will hopefully be starting my crafted items this weekend. I did pick up some items for the extra eggs too.

1 Like

Weekly Question: Brights or Pastels?

2 Likes

Brights AND pastels…There is no or for me.
They compliment each other :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Brights - all the way!

2 Likes

I have two eggs filled and am working on my crafted items now. I made decent progress last night. Hopefully it turns out!

2 Likes

I’m also a brights AND pastels person, and actually often like to combine them. I just like color of any kind…

3 Likes

Although I like either one. Pastels remind me of Easter when i was a kid and I just like bright colors.

2 Likes

New question: Peeps or Cadbury Eggs?

2 Likes

I’ve never eaten a Cadbury egg—the drippy centers didn’t appeal to me. So I guess Peeps (although I haven’t eaten any of those in many years). In my childhood, I ate Peeps every year with enthusiasm, although I much preferred the bunny-shaped ones. They had a better sugar-to-marshmallow ratio. And I specifically wanted the pink ones.

Made a bit of progress yesterday; not as much as I’d hoped.

2 Likes

Don’t know. I’ve never had them.(googled to find out what they were :upside_down_face:)

Two eggs filled so far. :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

I finished one item last night finally decided on the other one.

2 Likes

I like both. Although i prefer peeps. They’ve always been a favorite since I was little. And I agree, the bunnies are best and pink is my favorite but I like the yellow also.

Waiting on eggs and a few other things. But I’m confident it’ll all come together.

2 Likes

I am a Cadbury girl all the way. You know you can freeze them and solidify the insides, right? Sooooo good either way.

I finished one egg, and am happy with the progress of the second.

1 Like

So for two days now, I have been trying to learn a new-to-me craft. It looks like it would be so simple, but I just can’t get the hang of it. Grrr… Switching gears.

3 Likes

I’m leaning toward pastels these days

2 Likes

hmmmm, I’ll go with Peeps for this one (I love toasting them like plain marshmallows over the gas burner on my stove)

2 Likes

I’m sadly not a fan of either Cadbury Eggs or Peeps! I do love Cadbury mini eggs though - they’re chocolate filled delights! I’ve already eaten a whole bag this year. :slight_smile:

and yes, @kayrun the best way to eat a Peep is over a bonfire. I never thought about using a stove. Great idea! Roasting them caramelizes the sugar and makes them not so much like eating a kitchen sponge.

3 Likes

I thought we were friends. :sob:

That’s okay. More for me. Ha!

1 Like

Cadbury eggs all the way!!!

2 Likes