Eggs In One Basket Joggers - A Visual Pun Gift

I am on a roll making these joggers (Simplicity 8268) out of the POP! line of juvenile print knits from JoAnn and I got the idea to make a pair from one of my oldest friends (36 years!) for his min-November birthday.

For some reason I find this egg print hilarious! Maybe because of “huevos”? Best not to reflect too much. :neutral_face: It was perhaps the most… grown-up-yet-fun of the options available. This pattern has great pockets!

But how to present egg print lounge pants? Well, in a 1 basket! You know… don’t put all your eggs in one basket. He has recently moved back into his condo - this time with a partner - and have remodeled the bathroom and kitchen, so I thought a basket for storing stuff somewhere. Or their cat can hang in it! I did not make the basket. :flushed:

The one is made from a few layers of cardstock that I cut with my Cricut Explore from a file I made in Photoshop.

25 Likes

Totally love the egg print, as well as the punny presentation. Love it!

1 Like

This is the best. These pants & everything about the gift. I love it & would fall over with delight if someone was so considetate with a present for me. Seriously excellent.

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

Great pun! I might have to check out this pattern, yours have inspired me

1 Like

This is fun print. You did an amazing job sewing it. I love the pockets and the collar at the bottom of the legs, whatever you call that part. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These are so fun!

1 Like

Thanks, pals!

Those are SO RAD!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Eggs in one Basket Joggers are one of this week’s featured projects. :tada:

1 Like

Such a fun and wonderful gift!

1 Like

Awwww, THANK YOU!

1 Like

Oh what a fabulous fabric, and a fabulous thoughtful gift too! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!