Ewoks for May the Fourth!

:green_heart: :bear: :evergreen_tree: Congratulations! Your sweet little Ewoks are a Featured Project this week! :evergreen_tree: :bear: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Ah. Thank you!

1 Like

Where is the pattern from? :eyes:

2 Likes

Etsy

5 Likes

It looks like they had the bigger nose. The safety noses were all over the container. I must have measured wrong (?). Either way, I like the two nose sizes! Happy accident.

2 Likes

They’re so incredibly cute! And I also think they look great with individual faces, they go together really well.

3 Likes

squeeee :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

These two will be offered as a pair in the Fall STS. I can’t β€œbear” to separate them.

1 Like

These are super cute! I really like the addition of the stitching to their shirts/hooded tunics(?). Do you use regular crafting felt or a different type of felt?

Okay, I just zoomed in and saw that the stitching on the ears, face, and belly are all hand embroidered as well. Wow! I am super impressed with the time and attention to detail you put into these!

2 Likes

I used Merino wool blended felt. Its so much better than craft felt. Sews up much, much nicer.
If you zoomed, you probably saw a lot of cat hair. :joy:

2 Likes

Felty goodness. I love the little creatures. How come little stuffies are so appealing? I want to wrap my hand around one.

2 Likes