Eye spy help?

Anything child friendly goes :wink:

I don’t have a theme or particular colour palette in mind. Baby will be a girl, but has older sister and brother, who I am sure will spend time looking at the quilt too, and I’m not into gender related stuff.

2 Likes

I have trucks, robots, and rabbits…I think all of those are for everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let me check my stash and I’ll PM you to see what I have.

1 Like

I have some fabric I can send. PM your address and I’ll try and get it sent over the weekend

2 Likes

Thank you x
Have done.

1 Like

I will mail mine out tomorrow! I didn’t make it to the post office in time today.

Some heading your way from me today!

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for your offers of help.

@Edel, you package arrived today.

I’m intrigued by this:

It doesn’t make sense to me. Am I being thick or does it need translation?

2 Likes

Bah ha ha! That is hilarious fabric!

I’ve been sifting through my bins and have a bunch set aside to cut for you. I also found way more big pieces of fabric than I thought I had so they are in the mask making pile. I am going to need to find more elastic somewhere.

1 Like

Ha! I never noticed that, it was part of a set that I got from AliExpress. Their Google translate must have been broken that day.

2 Likes

I love it being so weird!! I would get it because it was nonsensical.

1 Like

@Renstar and @Lynx your packages arrived safe and sound a few days ago.

Sorry it’s taken a while to let you know - it’s been a bit stressful around here recently.

Without boring you with details - onebof our cats has had to have his tail amputated. Completely.
Unfortunately it took 3 ops to get that far, so that’s 3 days in the last week, of worry, wondering if he’d survive the anesthetic. Thankfully I have insurance and fingers crossed he will now be ok.

3 Likes

Hopefully your cat will be fine! Our pets really do become members of our family. I can imagine how stressful that must have been, especially 3 times in one week! Luckily you have insurance so that’s one thing you don’t have to worry about.

I’m surprised mine hasn’t arrived yet, it should have been there by now but mail has become pretty unreliable. I’ve been waiting on a parcel from London for a few weeks now.

1 Like

No worries about the time, how it will be of some use to you.

And I hope your cat will be ok