Fabric Art Journal Page swap - GALLERY

Post your goodies here!

susieoregon :mailbox: :gift: >><< thanate :mailbox: :gift:
Smmarrt :mailbox :gift: :>><< artsycandice :mailbox: :gift:
marionberries :mailbox: :gift:>><< Abbeeroad :mailbox: :gift:

2 Likes

Oh good! I was about to ask if this was up yet. :grin:

1 Like

And here’s what came in the mail from @susieoregon!

7 Likes

I’m glad it arrived!

It got here just fine… but now I am debating whether these are really going to be journal pages, or if I need to make them into wall hangings! :grin:

1 Like

OOO go for it. It would be like framing an illustration or quote from a book. Fabric journal pages are just an excuse to play with fabric and create cool things after all. At least it is for me.

3 Likes

Yay!! First post. Lovely items.

1 Like

Oooo. I love that tree!!!

1 Like

Look at this beautiful page from @marionberries!

I love everything about it. Rainbow mountains of Peru. Stunning.

Back just because:

Thank you so much, my friend!

7 Likes

WOW! I can’t believe it arrived in one day. And what a fantastic page!
Well done!

So pretty - what a great idea and execution!

Thank you, I had lots of fun figuring this one out. And the cat kept stealing balls of yarn so I would have to stop and track them down.

Very cool! It reminds me of road cuts with interesting rocks. :green_heart:

I received from @Abbeeroad a beautiful snow scene. It has beaded snow and the textures are wonderful. I keep petting the snow in the foreground. And the moon is just perfect. Thank you.

And then a bonus, a mask badge/ornament. I’ve made so many masks for hospital, clinics, and daycare so this makes me very happy, it’s an ongoing labor of love for the community.

9 Likes

Lovely!

Yay!! I’m so glad you like it! I had a mental block once I made the white background. Something about a blank white space staring back at you…but I got there in the end.

And I know no extras but I couldn’t resist. I had made that one when I made the others and it was just sitting around. You have been an awesome contributor to your community and the mask-along so I was really just sending it to its rightful owner. :wink:

So pretty! The yarn detail at the bottom works really well.

I received from @Smmarrt today. I love celestial bodies and these are perfect.

Thank you!!

(Also, I took French in school so I’m especially partial to that detail.)

Thank you so much. I love them!

6 Likes

I tried twice to make barn owls but I am not a gifted embroiderer. So I stuck to something I can do and that is sew, sew, sew.

Enjoy and thanks for swapping.

1 Like

Lovely!