Fashion Challenge – Spring Bling 2020! - - - COMPLETED!

:hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus:

It’s the first day of spring. Oh yes!!! That means it’s time to bring out the warm(er?) weather gear and think about how to jazz up and refresh your sense of style.

For this challenge, you will craft something that reflects your love for spring in the form of something wearable (jewelry, clothing, hats, accessories, bags & wallets).

After the challenge has closed for entries, members of the Lettuce Craft community will vote for their favorite project. Voting will take place between April 21 to April 28, 2020.

The winner of this Fashion Challenge will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift card!

Rules:

• Each member may only submit one (1) challenge entry. The entry must be your own work and cannot already be posted before.
  • Your contest entry should be posted as a project in the Fashion - Completed Projects section with a title that includes “FCQ12020 Challenge Entry” (for example: Spring Bling Earrings - FCQ12020 Challenge Entry). You will need to reply to this thread with a link to your project if you wish to be included in this contest.
  • Once you have submitted your crafted item for this challenge, it may not be submitted for any other contest in the Lettuce Craft community.
  • If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry will be disqualified and any votes for the applicable entry will be nullified.
  • The winner will be announced on April 29, 2020 and we will contact the winner via Private Message to confirm and award the prize.
  • All challenge entries (with links to projects in this thread) must be posted by midnight (EST) on April 20, 2020.

:hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hibiscus:

Fashion Challenge Challenge Entries

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHALLENGE ENTRY
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 29, 2020

• Spring Bouquet Necklace
  • Crochet Drop Flowers Scarflet
  • Embroidery-faced Plugs
  • Flower Power Earrings
  • Leather Leaf Earrings
  • Convertible Backpack/Purse
  • I Spy Swap Fabrics Project Bag
  • Padded Headband, Obidome and Clutch

0 voters

8 Likes

Another challenge, fabulous!! Can’t wait to see the entries!

2 Likes

Ooh, this is a great idea! Let’s put on a fashunnnnnn showwwwwww :smiley:

4 Likes

Perfect! I have been inspired by the Great British Sewing Bee to sew more clothing!

This will be fun as there are all sorts of accessories that can add to an outfit…we could all use a bit of bling and color to our happy spring clothing!

1 Like

Wow, am I the first entry???

1 Like

Same!! I would LOVE to try to make myself something. Buut I’m not sure I have the right fabrics. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t wear many skirts or dresses so it is hard to think what to make…

I have some cool skull thermal knit fabric that I pulled out of stash and I am going to make a hoodie.

1 Like

What a great challenge.

1 Like

Yes, you are! :grinning: Thanks for submitting your lovely spring necklace for consideration.

Perfect challenge, thanks for hosting this!

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

Crocheted drop flowers scarflet - FCQ12020 Challenge Entry

Thanks!

2 Likes

While I really wanted to try my hand at clothing, I decided this is much more my speed:

Thanks for the challenge!

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

Hopefully someone will let me know if I’ve done something wrong. Still learning how to use this forum:)

1 Like

Just posted my submission :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my entry to the challenge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just sent a swap package with an item that would be perfect for this challenge. It’s supposed to arrive by Thursday.

1 Like

Now that @LadybugsAndBees has received, and posted, I can now post my entry for this challenge!

I Spy Swap Fabric Scrappy Repositional Handles Project Bag

Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Lovely challenge entries so far!

If anyone is still thinking about posting a project for this challenge, do it soon!!

Submissions must be posted by midnight (EST) on April 20, 2020 .

1 Like

Whooosh! Getting it in there. XD

1 Like