Felt Badge Swap Gallery

@wittychild great Lisa Simpson! and so sweet including bracelets for the kids!

@Magpie I love the kitty you made for @gozer! so sassy! and that artist palette!

@gozer such a cute yeti!

3 Likes

I got two amazing felt badges from @pioneer9
First is this adorable little kitty. I love the little heart nose and pursed lips. I love it!

Then she made this fun rainbow paint brush because she didnt like the cat (what?!). I love the use of embroidery thread. Its awsome as well.

Im making the paintbrush into a magnet. That you so much. I love 'em!

13 Likes

Prepare to be blown away by what @Abbeeroad sent me!

She mashed my “Simpsons” and “hippie” themes into this glorious recreation of the mural Homer’s mother painted of him before she went on the lam. I’m seriously in awe of this… she captured every detail perfectly! I don’t know what I’m going to do with it, but it needs to be somewhere where I can see it all. The. Time.

Thank you for being such a great partner, and thank you to @geekgirl for organizing!

13 Likes

The Simpsons patches have me giggling.

2 Cute cats. I love the calico markings in the one add the tiny heart nose on the other.

2 wonderfully colorful painting patches. The palette is beautifully stitched and the paintbrush will look great as a magnet.

The layered blues of the yeti look great together.

2 Likes

Wow, love the paintbrush!

2 Likes

got a perfect and sooo fancy stitched badge from @EriChanHime

it’s a pumpkin pail and it actually holds stuff! I’m sure I have a tiny halloween treasure I can hide away in there. the handle is actually a handle and the stitching is so pretty. absolutely perfect!

15 Likes

That’s so great! Love the handle.

1 Like

My badge from @Magpie arrived on Friday, in super fast time, but I have only just had time to take a photo in daylight.

Such a sweet little patch with a special little shell button from Magpie’s stash! And it has a hanger so I can put it on display!

Thanks Magpie, this was a fun swap!

10 Likes

Wow, that was fast! Happy stitching :sewing_needle:

1 Like

I love the little sewing patch!!

2 Likes

I’m so delighted you love your Pumpkin Pail, @audity l!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I had fun making all the bits, and am particularly tickled by the little bat. I save all the patterns I make when I craft, and I have the ridiculous urge to make a ton of teeny tiny felt bats for…something… :rofl:

Also, I have received my package from @pioneer9! And it is amazing! :partying_face::heart: She said she wasn’t happy with the first one, so she ended up sending 2 precious, perfect, lovely little patches!

I ADORE them both! :two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts: I don’t even know if I want to turn them into fridge magnets, or wear them in my hair, or stick them on the wall. So many possibilities! :smile: Thank you for your hard work and thoughtfulness, pioneer9. They are fabulous!

I’m loving looking at all the beautiful patches coming through the Gallery. I’m delighted to see so many painting pallets. It makes me want to try painting! The details and personalization on all the badges are wonderful. :+1::+1:

12 Likes

Oh I love the luna moth!

4 Likes

I received from @EriChanHime today! She made me an adorable Beaker patch… I love the hair!

Thank you!

13 Likes

Beaker!! The hair makes him ultra-dimensional.

I love the variety of badges everyone has created.

1 Like

I received from @AuFish a pair of super cute badges that combine my themes of Everdell (a boardgame involving woodland creatures) and otters and hedgehogs

Here are the actual meeples from the game. Awesome job on replicating them!

12 Likes

Pumpkin pail pocketed pal! A great place to stash an emergency sweet

The button adds just the right pop to the thread patch!

Love the Luna moth so much!

Beaker! Meep!

3 Likes

That paintbrush is so clever!

And @EriChanHime , the Beaker patch is super cute!

4 Likes

-The frosty lookin’ yeti is so icily perfect.
-Li’l miss button-eye, heart-nose kitty is adorbs.
-Really like that rainbow paint brush, so cool.
-Homer. Jay. Nakkie! Yas!
-The working pumpkin bucket is super cool.
-Of course, of COURSE I adore the mushroom but that moth, wow!
-Oh my word, Beeeeekkkeeerrrr! The HAIR :fire:
-I don’t know Everdell but had to look up the inspiration for that pair of nifty colourful patches

And now, my marvy winged heart from @gozer.

It’s just great, a unique view of a classic theme.

I love it. Thanks girl!

9 Likes

I really love all that stitching on the game pieces patches from @AuFish! It looks like loops?

Great take on a winged heart @gozer!

2 Likes

The winged heart seems full of personality! :two_hearts:

A wonderful new friend was waiting with the incoming mail.

@geekgirl sent a most delightful fennec fox and stash of stickers. The ears always make me squee like Flipper. Originally he was going to live on my bulletin board, but the family insists that he be more public. For now, he is resting in a basket on the freezer door.

Maybe I’ll be inspired to take a quick siesta in the summer heat.

@Abbeeroad The loops are needlepunching. I couldn’t get felt to look as watercolor as I wanted. There was embroidery floss in the right colorway, so this was born.

7 Likes