Felt Badge Swap Gallery

This is so fabulous :star_struck:

Beautiful stitching on the maggie @mellybelly81 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The feet were the bit I was most worried about! I didn’t want to make them too big, but they ended up making him look nice and fat. He has eaten lots of worms.

@PrincessP I just winged it (:wink:) but the stitches ended up looking like textured feathers, so I was quite pleased. My embroidery skills haven’t gone much past cross stitch so far.

I really enjoyed making this one. When @Magpie mentioned the myth about magpies, the whole mash up idea became obvious! Of course the magpie is more interested in the worm, than the gold!

This was a great swap! Thanks so much to everyone!

2 Likes

Great job combining themes! The magpie badge looks great

1 Like

I received this morning from @seeuudee!

An awesome viking!

Thanks so much! I love him!

11 Likes

A fierce and friendly face. Very nice!

1 Like

So pleased he arrived safely, he was so fun to make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He’s awesome!

1 Like

What? Awesome! Those eyes! That beard (where’s the suggestive waggly-eyed emoji?)…

4 Likes

:smirk: <--------- does this work?

3 Likes

Yes. Yes it does.

2 Likes

ooooh, I’m envious of all of these badges! that does it! I am gonna HAVE to join the next round (there WILL be a next round, right???)
everything is GREAT, y’all!
:heart:

5 Likes

It arrived!! :partying_face::heart: My swap package from @audity went missing somewhere between the postal β€œdelivery” scan and my getting to check the mail, sadly, and so she very kindly offered to make me a new one. :cherry_blossom: Behold:

Look at his adorable little face! And his precious baby antlers! And he’s purple and green! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love bunnies in general, and Texas is known for its jackalopes (my favorite cryptid)… :grin::+1:

Thank you so much, audity! He’s delightful. :two_hearts: And thank you, @geekgirl , for running this awesome swap for us all! :rabbit2:

13 Likes