Festive Cosmo Shelf

Most Sunday nights, you’ll find me and the hubby enjoying a Cosmo together. I’m not sure when we started this, but it’s become a tradition. We’ve always had a dedicated shelf for our martini glasses, sugar rimmer, and the cocktail shaker, but when I had some red and white polka dotted contact paper left over from another project, I decided to jazz up the Cosmo shelf. I put in Cosmo art (mostly from foufigirl on Cster) and added some fun red trim. The hubby surprised me with a string of lights, and we added them to the ceiling. Now Cosmo night is double the fun.

Awesome art. Thanks, foufi!

More from foufi, including a Cosmo tin she made:

Cheers! :cocktail::cocktail:

15 Likes

Love the dedicated nook! I just associate red dotted prints with you automatically now so its very appropo!

2 Likes

Of course you have a dedicated spot for your fave cocktail. How fabulous! :clap:

1 Like

I love a dedicated place for special supplies and if they’re cocktail supplies… all the better!

1 Like

It’s like a cosmo shrine!

2 Likes

This is fabulous!

1 Like

It’s like a secret party in the pantry!

1 Like

Cute tradition to have :smiley: really nice decoration, now most Sundays are even more fun :smiley:

1 Like

Love the tradition AND the paper! So cute.

1 Like

Such a delightful dedicated space for your fav drink stuff!

This is so freaking cute!

I didn’t think a cosmo could get any better than it already is but I guess I was wrong!

1 Like