Fiber & Textile Challenge - Spring Greening **CLOSED**

Excellent! The perfect spring challenge!

3 Likes

What an awesome challenge!

2 Likes

Loving these challenges! Gets the creative noggin thinking, at least…if I can find one of the supplies I packed so carefully and yet still can’t find, I am going to make some much needed…yep…let’s see if I find it! :smiley:

2 Likes

YES, love this one!

1 Like

Woohooo!! There was something I was planning /hoping to make that (I think) fits this category perfectly!! Maybe a deadline can help actually make it happen!!

1 Like

I just posted a swifter duster cover I made

5 Likes

hmmmm what to make…

2 Likes

Ack! So many ideas! :recycle:

2 Likes

Question! Does the entry have to be made recently? Or can I enter a project I made a few months ago? Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Well, the goal of the challenge was to have you craft something for this challenge specifically. But since I failed to specify that in the rules, I suppose there is a loophole built in and you are allowed to do so. But please be sure you’ve followed the rest of the rules, which state that your project cannot have already been posted in its own thread, or have been submitted for any other contest on LC.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try to think of something new to make :wink:

3 Likes

Yes! I am definitely interested in this challenge. Can’t wait to see what everyone makes!

1 Like

I am so in! Now to decide what to do!

Aqua Blue Crochet Dishcloths

Here’s my entry!

3 Likes

Are we allowed to post our entries in this (and other) challenge(s) as projects in the Nerd Games?

1 Like

Yes, you can post your challenge entries in Craftalongs, AFTER you’ve posted them here. (Even if it’s just a few minutes after.)

4 Likes

We can make anything as long as we can justify it’s usefulness around the home?

1 Like

Not just something that is useful around the home. The directive is to craft an item that replaces a commonly used disposable version.

4 Likes

This challenge might just push me to finally make a project I’ve had in my To-Make pile for a few months!

3 Likes
1 Like