Fiber & Textile Challenge - Spring Greening **CLOSED**

Board.

1 Like

Then you’re fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you have in mind! Meanwhile, I started my project for the challenge today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I stumbled upon this challenge again and it gave me the kick in the pants to start a project. So far, so good… I found the yarn in the correct bin so I know my craft room isn’t a complete disaster. I can find stuff in there :grimacing: Now to check if I saved that pattern and if I wrote down what size needle I used.

3 Likes

Reminder! There’s just under a week left for this challenge. Let’s see what you got friends!

1 Like

Here’s my vintage linen bread bag:

1 Like

Here’s my entry …

2 Likes

I have had a project that fits this challenge on my to-make list for a few months and thought “Ah ha! This will get me to do it!” Well, I finally started yesterday. Let’s see if I can get it done today and beat the deadline. [cue cliffhanger music]

3 Likes

You can do it! My thing is half made, so we’ll see how much knitting I’ll get done.

1 Like

I did it! I think this is the first Craft Challenge I’ve ever participated in totally deliberately. YEY!

3 Likes

Remember, all entries must be posted tonight, by midnight!

2 Likes

Here’s my submission!

1 Like

It’s so beautiful!

1 Like

Here’s my submission! Some bright and cheery towels, perfect for spring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ack. I completely missed this one.

1 Like

I started to wonder today, because I hadn’t seen you on this thread at all, and it seemed like a challenge right up your alley!

I havn’t been on a computer for ages, just my phone. It is great that the site is easy to navigate on the phone, but I do miss stuff.

I need to buy myself a decent laptop, the old one is painfully, painfully slow.

1 Like

I had something else in mind for this challenge, but I only had time for this project before the deadline. At least it’s timely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:smiley: All done.

1 Like

Good luck everyone. All the entries have inspired me to learn and create more. I call that a win!

6 Likes