Fiber & Textile Challenge - Spring Greening **CLOSED**

Itā€™s so beautiful!

1 Like

Hereā€™s my submission! Some bright and cheery towels, perfect for spring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ack. I completely missed this one.

1 Like

I started to wonder today, because I hadnā€™t seen you on this thread at all, and it seemed like a challenge right up your alley!

I havnā€™t been on a computer for ages, just my phone. It is great that the site is easy to navigate on the phone, but I do miss stuff.

I need to buy myself a decent laptop, the old one is painfully, painfully slow.

1 Like

I had something else in mind for this challenge, but I only had time for this project before the deadline. At least itā€™s timely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:smiley: All done.

1 Like

Good luck everyone. All the entries have inspired me to learn and create more. I call that a win!

6 Likes

This was a hard voting choice, so many wonderful projects!!

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad to see so many awesome, thrifty, and green ideas here!!

**Hey Friends! Thereā€™s just a few more hours left to vote in this challenge. If you havenā€™t already, please be sure to do so. The poll is located at the bottom of the first post in this thread. Good luck!

1 Like

Voted.

So many good projects to work on this year to reduce waste!

I am still looking for where I packed my big hunk of beeswax, because even though the contest is over, I still want to make things to re-use instead of re-cycle!

:sparkles::star2::zap: Congratulations to our TWO winners, @geekgirl and @photojenn! :zap::star2::sparkles:
Thank you both for contributing to our community by sharing your creativity with us.

5 Likes

Congrats geekgirl!
Congrats photojenn!

Both projects are most excellent!!

3 Likes

Yay! Congrats!

I am happily dusting away with your project, @geekgirl!

@photojenn Your weavings are beautiful and practical!

I also see a lot of projects that I want to doā€¦thanks for sharing everyone!

3 Likes

Wow - two winners! Amazing job you guys!!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved :heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been lax about pictures lately. here is the very useful produce/grocery tote I received from @MistressJennie Itā€™s already been to the farmerā€™s market with me.

Thanks MJ!

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you like it @geekgirl!

Great color!