Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness - GALLERY

I got a lovely envelope from @Abbeeroad today also—we appear to be extra synchronized!

…but my photos are not uploading, so I guess I’ll be posting pictures later. :thinking:

1 Like

Ok, photos, take 2!

7 Likes

Jeepers! What great packages you two swapped! EEP!

1 Like

I received a lovely package from @photojenn today OMG chocked full of goodies!!!
Tags!!! I love tags!! Beautifully printed and then tons of blanks!

Cool digital prints!

Papers with musical backgrounds, these will be so great I have almost no music sheets!

Textured papers and vellum and pink!!! pink paper I love pink

All the cool security envelop interiors to play with

All these cool bits and pieces so beautiful

Gellie and Gellies and More Gellies

All the cool gel prints they go on and on in wonderful colors! I don’t know how to create these so its super cool to get some!

More pieces and tags and fodder!

Cool card stock pieces

Thank you so much Jenn we’re both so new to this and have such opposite stuff so it was great swapping and getting things I didn’t already have!

6 Likes

Love those gel-prints! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! I’m glad you like everything! Apparently I was on a mandala kick when I was making the gelli prints :slight_smile:

@Bugaboo completely loaded me up in this swap! I think she doubled my existing paper stash :joy:

First up lots of pretty printed paper napkins, cards, puzzle pieces (I hope your kids weren’t trying to put those puzzles together :joy:), and some textured papers and envelopes

Next some patterned paper, book pages, stickers, what I think might be a piece of wallpaper?, and some more textured papers (I think some might be handmade paper?)

This lot was extra special for me because I really wanted to try rice paper and she sent 2 kinds, some airmail paper (know I know what it is ;)), transparency sheets, paper doilies, and lots of patterned tissue.

Then we have lots of bits and bobs - butterfly and heart die cuts (did you use your cricut?), label printed words that I can cut and add to pages, washi tape (love them! I think I might be the only person who doesn’t have a washi tape stash), tags, and some cute little bee embroidered patches.

And I’d be remiss if I didn’t post a picture of the cute cat calendar page turned into an envelope (totally stealing this idea)

And last some real surprise extras!

Thank you so much Stephanie! I’m really looking forward to playing with all of my new goodies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So glad you enjoyed it all!!! Some of the handmade paper and vellum was @MistressJennie that she passed along to me so I added some in as I have been using it up someone else should get some! Then the textured rice paper I purchased that way…wasn’t me. My kids puzzles are safe lol that was a thrift store find which was going to be missing pieces so its new life is crafting and yeppers authentic wallpaper boarder circa 1992? lol The die cuts are from the circuit I am not that good! So glad you enjoyed it and we’ll have to work on the wash tape stash!

2 Likes

So many awesome paper goodies so far! :heart_eyes:

My envelope looks strangely like a box… :thinking: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: and it’s ready to go to the post office tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

What bountiful packages full of deliciousness! EEP! It’s so inspiring and also a bit comforting to see the huge variety of paper items, both the “scrounged” and the made. sigh.

1 Like

@Smmarrt really spoiled me! I got so much good stuff. I hope the pics speak for themselves because i know I will miss listing it all!

playing and flash cards, tickets, envelopes, sticky jewels, letter tiles, sponge sheet, sugar skull cute out (LOVE by the way!!) soda cut-outs

So many hand-painted sheets and a hand-made snippet roll. Def my favorites of the lot cos you know, <3 handmade!

many varieties of printed papers, book pages, plain lined paper, doilies, a poster ripped of a telephone - such a rebel hah!

book pages in foreign langues (desperately wanted this by the way!) paint samples, sweet paper bags, printed post cards, stamped images

Thank you so much Susan! And thanks for organizing this swap!

5 Likes

So I hope some of this is useful. The painted papers generally just have the first layer - you are free to add more.

I have more book pages if any one wants some. I go to a thrift store regularly that has a foreign language section and I look for new-to-me languages. I plan to go this weekend and have a look-see.

1 Like

I’d love some foreign language book pages! I love using book pages in my work but find being able to read the words distracting.

2 Likes

Same!!! I have some foreign books as well that I’m happy to share with anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll send you some.

1 Like

Oh my gosh I need to go back and catch up on everything in the gallery! BUT FIRST! I have to share with you the crazy spoiling that @reinikka did for me! Y’all. Prepare to be amazed! And possibly photo overload :smile:

When I got the package… I was like WHOA!!! :exploding_head: This sucker is HUGE!

This thing was so full of luscious goodness. The pièce de résistance was this hand bound journal, with phenomenal sewn details. Every page is thick colorful cardstock and has gorgeous pockets of every size. Not only that, but it was smack full of goodies!

I love everything inside… I would be here all day if I wrote about every piece. So many wonderful bits of sewn papers with music details, painting, layering, texturing, pleating, and so many techniques and some of my favorites combined many pieces into a single piece. Just gorgeous.
I also really loved these quotes, such great fodder to feature on art journal pages! I can’t wait to build a page around them, and the colors are some of my favorites!

… is it weird that I kind of want to hoard this book just exactly as it is and periodically just take pieces out and look at them? Because that’s kind of what I am thinking too. :grin:

And on TOP of that gorgeous book of goodness (did I mention that the signatures each have a gorgeous fabrick binding?), she sent me SOOOOO MANY amazing papers!!! Everything from gorgeous master boards, to music papers, to multiple language papers, and more (including a postcard with a fun story! :D)

Thank you SO MUCH @Reinikka !!! I have been SUPER spoiled and I am so happy with all my new goodies!!! :tada: :raised_hands: :heart:

10 Likes

Oooh, love that journal. And all the other stuffs too!

1 Like

WOW! What an amazing treasure trove!!! swooooooon

1 Like

Such amazing and diverse packages!!!

I’m always looking for foreign book pages as well. As culturally diverse as my area is the only foreign books I find are usually copies of religious text that I won’t tear up and send sigh

This gallery just adds to my paper addiction. So much yumminess!

I received so many goodies from @Cyn-energy :smile: It’s hard to showcase everything, but I’ll try my best! :grin:

She made an envelope with scrapbook paper, a book full of envelopes stuffed with fun cutouts, and check out the pretty bird card! :heart:

Stickers for my hoard! :sweat_smile:

ATC sized papers, some playing cards, ATC info sheets, and a stamp that is so similar to one I almost bought for myself :smile:

Tons of papery fun!

I hadn’t included napkins in my questionnaire but I was wishing I had :sweat_smile: @Cyn-energy must have divined my inner wishes because I found some gorgeous napkins mixed in with all the pretty papers :heart:

Thank you @Cyn-energy :smile: it was fun swapping with you!

7 Likes