Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness - sign Ups Closed

This is so tempting :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I’m planning on signing up when I have time tomorrow or Monday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

It looks like this swap has a great turnout with some amazing papercrafters. The gallery should be really cool with all those little things that papercrafters hoard. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m working on another swap right now, but as I do that, I keep setting aside papers and fun stuff for this swap. I may need a U-haul to send it to my partner. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have started a Keep list so that no matter where I am or what I am doing I can write down ideas I get for this swap!

3 Likes

I already have 2 piles of stuff collected downstairs at school. I’m making an envelope for my bestie as I have dragged her into this world. She did the Artsy Meetup Marathon on NYE with me and she makes books and journals, and she’s just started gel printing and die cutting. She’s the one who asked me if you can type on fabric (see this:Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022 - #19 by geekgirl). And if I can think of someone else who needs an envelope full of goodies, they’ll get one too!

4 Likes

Well I filled out my q all “I don’t do gellie and stuff” yeah guess who just bought a gellie pad :raising_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes

Lol! Too funny.

I would love to join in, but with the difficulties with USPS mail to NZ atm, it’s probably best if I just admire the gallery this time. Looking forward to seeing all the pretty paper things!

4 Likes

I was hoping you’d chime in - I can swap with you this spring or summer if things lighten up.

2 Likes

That would be amazing!! I keep checking the USPS site to when they will start up normal services again. One day it will happen :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You should still join in! I know I wouldn’t mind waiting for one of your fabulous packages! It is what it is with the postal services!

1 Like

I have horrendous connection issues but I will go to school and send partner info later this afternoon. It’s too hard to do on my phone.

Apologies!

3 Likes

EEEEeeeeeEEEEEE! I am so excited! Thanks for going the extra mile to send out partner info!

Partner info sent - let me know if I sent you the wrong info. Yay! Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

YAHOO! I popped on here to check at about the time you sent out partners. Now I really have to knuckle down and clear up some space so I can fill it with my paper hoard.

Hooray for partners! :heart: It’s like @Smmarrt has been spying on my excessive craft supplies :sweat_smile: This swap might be too easy :wink: Thanks @Smmarrt and hello to my partner @Cyn-energy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Woohoo! I have a GREAT partner and I’m so excited! (of course you are all fabulous, but I’m super excited for @Reinikka !!)

1 Like

YAY partners!!! I am so excited been in a total paper mode lately!!! And an awesome awesome partner @photojenn

1 Like

Yay! Partners! At quick glance @thanate and I are an excellent match. Can’t wait to gather all the things!

1 Like