Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness - sign Ups Closed

Hooray for partners! :heart: It’s like @Smmarrt has been spying on my excessive craft supplies :sweat_smile: This swap might be too easy :wink: Thanks @Smmarrt and hello to my partner @Cyn-energy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Woohoo! I have a GREAT partner and I’m so excited! (of course you are all fabulous, but I’m super excited for @Reinikka !!)

1 Like

YAY partners!!! I am so excited been in a total paper mode lately!!! And an awesome awesome partner @photojenn

1 Like

Yay! Partners! At quick glance @thanate and I are an excellent match. Can’t wait to gather all the things!

1 Like

I did some “stalking” of my partners last night and made lists! :smiley:Unfortunately, now I have 3 or so days of busy-ness so I will not be able to do much paper hoards digging. Yeah, there are more than one paper hoard here. :grimacing:

1 Like

I went to Goodwill yesterday, killing time while waiting for the bus. Did I buy more paper? Yes, I did. Did I need any more paper? No I did not.

On Saturday, I went to the creative reuse place and brought home more stuff that I don’t need but could not live with out. I sure hope @BeesKnees lives in a mansion… :grin: :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh dear…

3 Likes

If she sends you too much, I know of at least 9 others who would take some of it :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t worry your pile is growing!

1 Like

I’m just funnin’ you!

1 Like

We have a sender already - fastest in history?

The gallery is here: Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness - GALLERY

2 Likes

Holy Moly! That’s crazy! I have to pause until Thurs or Fri in my sorting o’ the hoard as other life stuff has be thrust upon me like I’m some kind of adult or something. Gah!

1 Like

I have a pile of paper gathered. Wondering if it’s enough…:thinking:

I was feeling the same. Then I started trying to stuff everything into the envelope to test and found there was much less room in there than I was imagining there would be. I’m planning to continue stacking the pile for another week or so then see what fits in the envelope and go from there.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been kind of looking at all the little bits and contemplating packing systems that involve less sloshing about in transit.

1 Like

I received from @BeesKnees but I had to run to work. I will open and reveal tonight.
Excited!

5 Likes

I got to spend a couple hours this afternoon seeking, sorting, scoring, setting aside for my partners! A few more sources to search over the weekend along with doing some making. WOOHOO!

2 Likes

decision time - can I stuff any more in the envelope without causing structural issues?

4 Likes

I have a roaming pile here! I find more and add to the pile! Now to find the perfect envelope. I may actually go to my hoard of amazon delivery envelopes as some items are not able to fit into the first intended envelope!

2 Likes

Envelope One: Just about ready to go! There is just one more thing to go in it, then seal! Packed, sealed and sitting by the door ready to go!

Envelope Two: Pretty much all fillings assembled, just need to sort & assemble them for safe transport. UPDATE: Just about ready to go! There is just one more thing to go in it, then seal! Packed, sealed and sitting by the door ready to go!

:mountain_snow: :blue_car: :postbox: :airplane: :mailbox_with_mail: :tada:

I estimate that I’ll take a trip down to the USPS on Weds morning and get these sent out then, if not then on Thursday on my usual trip to the Post Office. I think I’m going to get these in the mail tomorrow! WOO!

3 Likes