First ATCs - Watercolour Ice Cream Cones

I’ve been taking part in Sketchbook Revival*, and really enjoyed Terry Runyan’s “From Blobs to Birds” session. It inspired me to make these I’ve cream ATCs for an event I’m going to. I had always been nervous of the small scale of ATCs, but I loved this, and want to make more.

They all have a quote on the back, broadly mental health related, often a bit snarky.

Can’t make in line links, Sketchbook Revival is here: Sketchbook Revival 2022 - Workshop Schedule current | KarenAbend.com

19 Likes

What a cool collection!

1 Like

I really love these. I might have to add something like this to my themes list in the Ongoing ATC Swap…

2 Likes

What a cute collection!

1 Like

They are really cute! Great job

1 Like

How fun! I really like the combo of watercolor and text that you used on the backs.

1 Like

Wow, amazing how many variations you came up with! I just kept scrolling and scrolling…
They are all so cute, too!

1 Like

These gave me a good chuckle, all those faces! and then the backs. Amazing!

1 Like

Wow! You made a lot! LOL! I love how they each have their own personality. I also really like your quotes.

2 Likes

Those are really cool!

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I love this community.
@megwell feel free to add to the theme list. The blob activity was great fun.
I added the Word document with the quotes to my Drive here in case anyone wants it, warning some of them are sweary or NSFW language wise. It is sized for A4 paper so US friends may need to scale to fit.
File: MH Quotes
The font is slightly different than the one I used as the file went squiffy. Feel free to use them for whatever you like. They are all attributed except for the few from Ominous Positivity memes where I couldn’t see an author.

1 Like

I love how these are all so very different! It’s hard to pick a favorite!

1 Like