First Post! Year of the rat!

Hello all!
I’m still exploring the lettuce craft site and thought I’d share a recent doodle for 2020! R.I.P. craftster. Do you guys have any New Years doodles to share? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

What a cute expressive face!

1 Like

I’m a ratty. This is super cute.
Sadly, I am not great at illustration. I wish I could pick up a pencil & sketch out a good looking something but honestly, my drawings are just sad. And I’m not even sure what you did here, something digital? I wish I was good at this too. It looks very cool.

1 Like

I love this! So cute. I love that you included a little lantern!
Is it a digital illustration? If so, what program did you use?

1 Like

The little face! Super cute.

1 Like

I can not draw to save my life lol :joy: but your rat is adorable! I love the expression on his/her face.

2 Likes

Look at him with his little lantern and his little ratty teeth! He’s charming.
I have not done any drawing yet this year. It usually gets confined to Inktober because I’m busy doing other stuff.

1 Like

I like his sweet face and lit lantern. The bokeh is well done!

Was this done in procreate?

tagging in @Mindboggld

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! Look at his little face! I haven’t done much doodling this new year yet except for my liches be trippin post (I’d insert it here but on my phone at the moment). I enjoy using procreate on my iPad. What are you using here?

Thanks for the tag @JoyfulClover!

2 Likes

Cute! I love the expression you got on its face. And the little lantern is to die for.

Eeep, this is darling!! It looks like a perfect nengajo (Japanese new year’s card)!

I love the use of light and I am so happy you made it over here! Good to see you!

1 Like

So stinking cute! @Thenorm02 check out this cute little guy!

1 Like

Awww, it’s so cute! I used to have pet rats, they are the best. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! This was done in Clip Paint Studio (Manga Studio)

1 Like

You too! Thanks!

I use clip paint studio! Thanks!

So cute! I love the face- those cheeks!
Happy new year!

1 Like

That is sure such an adorable rat! Great drawing skills

1 Like

Hi, Chr1stchan!!! :wave:

Your rat is adorable! I miss you, and I’m excited to see you made it over here!! :heart:

1 Like