Flash Craft Challenge-Closed! Voting Starts NOW!

Ooh fun! I have cereal boxes!!

1 Like

I knew I needed to clean up my craft space, but I didn’t realize the stuff would morph into a life form…

At least she brought her own beverage.

11 Likes

The beverage is what totally makes it!

1 Like

Waaaa I can’t work like this! I need to plan and research and procrastinate! Then I have to rework it a zillion times!

Love love love the cocktail!

1 Like

Speaking of adult bevvies… I made 3st place award ribbons from beverage waste!

TinRosettes09b

They’re a little pokey…

9 Likes

Love thos challenge!
I think my recent project might qualify as an entry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rust in the Desert; a Century of Slobs

Our property was part of a mine in the 1920s, and has been home to many people who don’t believe in taking trash to the dump.

I’ve been wanting to do something with all these rusty treasures, and today’s the day.

The big, lacy bits are a couple of metal 5-gallon paint buckets. They may have used as targets; they look like they’ve been pierced with shotgun shells. Thank you, shootists, they’re lovely!

My favorite part, old food and toiletry cans

We found all kinds of stuff, including a 1928 New Mexico license plate. Most went in trash or recycling, but these pieces were special.

Happy April Fish!

7 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2:
I did not see this until just this minute because, and I kid you not, i spent the day breaking down a winter’s worth of cardboard (and our cardboard fort from same) and filling my recycle bin for tomorrow’s pick up. Seriously!

3 Likes

Ooh, I love all the cool recycled things!!

I have had a lot of fun this morning making a new friend out of a cereal box.

8 Likes

This is so exciting!! They look AMAZING!

Wonderful stuff here. I covered a 3 inch circle with leftovers and found object gathered from the between things on my desk…I do need to clean it! My phone is slow today like all the other devices in the house. Must be April 1. 5:59…

9 Likes

YAHOO! Thanks to all who participated! Voting is up now on the 1st post. The winner will be announced in a few hours!

You guys seriously came up with some fun and whacky stuff!

3 Likes

I’m so glad voting is up. That entry period was SO LONG. The suspense was killing me.

3 Likes

Aaah! how do I choose a favourite out of all this cool stuff?

1 Like

Dang! I’m sad I missed this! But I voted! :grin:

1 Like

The polls are closed and we have a winner…actually TWO winners! Congrats to @jemimah and @TheMistressT! And just what did you win? A laurel and hardy handshake! Okay, okay, just kidding! I have some goodies for you. I will pm you with all the deets!

Thanks to everyone who played today. It was fun! I think we might have more of these quick crafty challenges.

11 Likes

Wow, thank you @kittykill! it was super fun to craft fast, and see all the wild creativity in the thread :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners from Vanna & me!

10 Likes

This was fun and a great way to shake off my frustrating day. Hours on the phone with our IT guy and an eLearning job that just won’t come together.
I’d much rather glue things together.

6 Likes