Forest Fire

Another lockdown sketch๐Ÿ˜
Made with fine point markers and pencil crayon. The picture was copied out of a National Geographic photography book.

31 Likes

Amazing artwork!

2 Likes

Great job on this!

2 Likes

This is so beautifully done!

2 Likes

Wow! That fire looks real. And the bark on the trees is captured beautifully. Amazing.

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning! I love everything about this! The fire is amazing and the way you blurred out the trees in the background in just the right way. Absolute perfection. I am in awe!

4 Likes

Whoaโ€ฆ I had to zoom right in to see that is really a drawing. Amazingly realistic, youโ€™ve absolutely captured the white hot heart of the flames.

3 Likes

It looks so realistic!

2 Likes

Wow! This is amazing!

2 Likes

I thought this was a photo at first! Wowwwww!

2 Likes

Wow before I read I thought this was the image you used and I expected to see a drawingโ€ฆthis is amazing

2 Likes

:open_mouth: You captured it perfectly! Are you sure you didnโ€™t accidentally upload the photo from the book? :laughing: Seriously, you did an amazing job on this!!

2 Likes

Wow, this is impressive! I thought it was a photograph at first!

2 Likes

Crazy! I totally thought it was a photo.

2 Likes

This is stunning.

2 Likes

Wow, great job! I can almost see the flames move, very realistic.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I worked a long time on this one :blush:

1 Like

Wow, that is awesome!
I thought I was looking at a picture at first.
But itโ€™s much better than a picture!

2 Likes

I had to look at this on a desktop to get the full experience. This is truly excellent. Photorealistic.

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Right? Iโ€™m going over to see it in person. I need to put my face up close to get enough of that bark & those flames.

1 Like