Frenchie Cardigan

So my mom helped me organize my fabric into bins, saying I would never be able to sew it all and should sell some.
Challenge accepted.
So an old piece ended up visible at the edge of the bin and I thought “I choose you” and made this Cardigan.
I absolutely love this pattern and the black stripe(because I didn’t have enough) really adds to the sweater. I think it would have been too plain otherwise.

On a side note, the top underneath I made to prove to a coworker I was going to use the fabric I impulse purchased during break🤣

19 Likes

I love your Gauntlet Thrown crafting style! Haha

2 Likes

I love it! You’re very own, “Operation Use Up Fabric!” This cardigan is awesome!! You are very talented!

2 Likes

Love it…and I might need to join you in Operation Use Up Fabric!

1 Like

That fabric is so cute and that piece highlights it quite nicely!

1 Like

That is hysterically adorable.

1 Like

What amazing fabric! Frenchies and cookies…what could be better. I love the black accents so much!

2 Likes

I choose you.

1 Like

Amazing!!! The dogs on it are so cute!!!

1 Like

This is so happy and fun. I love it. Its also reminds me that I said I would sew one article of clothing before returning to work and one year later I have nada. Ugh. Im jealous on so many levels.

1 Like

Thank you, if you want to make something easy, this is it. 2 fronts, a back and the band which is 3 rectangles sewn into a loop.:blush:
I have been more motivated lately, but this fabric is like 10 years old, so I wasn’t very fast to get it it😅

1 Like

I love that print so much, and you have such a one-of-a-kind cardi now, it’s sure to be a hit whenever you wear it!

1 Like

I love that cardigan! The fabric is so cute!
So reverse psychology really works on you :laughing:

1 Like