Fridge Magnet Swap R2 SU: 1/20-1/31, SO: 2/29/24

My fridge is feeling naked after seeing some of these collections!

3 Likes

Practically sitting on my hands so I don’t sign up! Don’t have availability right now, but I so would love to do this little swap. Will be watching the gallery.

3 Likes

I didn’t think I was going to swap for a while, but now I am.

3 Likes

My fridge looks like your top picture. I collect magnets from when I travel, so it’s mostly that, but a modge podge of other things too.

2 Likes

Wow, that is an impressive collection!!

2 Likes

I told myself that i was going to do less swaps, but there are so many great ones going on right now!

4 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire! I’m excited to make some magnets!

5 Likes

Right? I promised myself Galentines would be the last one for a month or two. And yet here I am signed up for IYP, Magnets, and Monsters. I have no will power.

5 Likes

When the swap stars align…

2 Likes

Alas, if I am brutally honest with myself, I’m just not in the mental state to take on swaps. But I shall watch the gallery with much anticipation!

4 Likes

So excited for partners! Just one more day of sign ups and then the crafty fun begins.

4 Likes

One more day to get off the fence and sign up! you know you want to!

4 Likes

I have some strong magnets just waiting to be used. And one more person would make an even swap number, just saying to anyone waffling.

1 Like

It’s me, I’m on the fence and need to sign up!

6 Likes

Work has been super busy this week, so I’m finishing mine first thing in the morning tomorrow and will send it then! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TOday is the last day! I will close sometime this evening. Don’t worry if it looks like we have an even/odd number of participants as some people want 2 partners and some just 1 and a couple are flexible either way. so it will all work out!

5 Likes

ok partners are sent out. please verify you got the questionnaire for the person(s) I have listed to the right of your name at the top of this thread.

Let me know ASAP if there are any issues

3 Likes

Excited to be swapping with @jeanneleigh! Woohoo! :smile:

3 Likes

So excited to be swapping with @jeanneleigh & @gozer!

3 Likes

Yay for swapping with @Abbeeroad and @Tapestry!!

3 Likes