Fruit Garden Blanket

This is beautiful! I love the detail of the different flowers and the neutral background is the perfect canvas to really let those flowers shine!

1 Like

This is stunningly beautiful. For sure, an heirloom - no false advertising there. :rofl:

1 Like

:scissors: :cherry_blossom: :scissors: Congratulations! Your stunning Fruit Garden Blanket is a Featured Project this week! :yarn: :cherry_blossom: :scissors:

1 Like

Oh my goodness. Thank you :blush:

Wow. I saw this and I think my brain actually stuttered. It’s absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

Any tips that aren’t covered in the online pattern? I bought the yarn for this today-like I need another project!

1 Like

My biggest bit of advice is to keep sewing ends as you go.
Don’t block anything until the end or it will freak you out how different the size of the panels seem. Trust the pattern as it all comes together at the end.
Use the youtube videos she has done too.

2 Likes

Brilliant comment :rofl::heart_eyes:

I finished mine, thanks to your inspiration. I.cannot.believe you made three! Mine took three months!

2 Likes

Well done. Hope you enjoyed doing it x

I enjoyed doing the motifs and I learned so much. I made a ton of mistakes, but nothing that can really be seen, crochet is quite forgiving.

I love the designer, the patterns are great and she seems to be a generous soul with her time. The YouTube videos were a godsend .

Thank you for pointing me in her direction

2 Likes