Giant Snake Stuffie

I love this so much! And it’s so great that you loved this as a kid and then went on to make it for your own kid. And who wouldn’t want to have such a cute reading nook?

1 Like

That’s so cool! Love it!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Giant Snake Stuffie is one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

1 Like

this is amazing! And what a great way to use leftover clothes! would be a cute alternative to a t-shirt quilt as well

1 Like

This makes you the coolest mom ever! I love that he can curl it up to sit on or unwind it for different configurations.

1 Like

OMG this is AWESOME!!!

My German is a little rusty… a play snake to “?” and cuddle? I took German for 6 years you’d think I’d be more fluent than I am!

I would actually translate it with play and cuddle. I find the word „toben“ quite difficult to translate. It’s wild play and the image that springs to my mind when I hear it is a pillow fight, and funny enough that’s exactly what the pic shows.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for making this a featured project!

I had a blast making it, it was a childhood dream coming true, and my son loves it. It really means a lot to me that you like it, too.

1 Like

Adorable! Who wouldn’t want to cozy up with a giant snake to read a good book?

That is flippin’ AWESOME!

I wouldn’t have thought of foam fill, but that probably keeps him from getting too squashy when being sat upon. I also would not have thought of that because I didn’t realize it was available :stuck_out_tongue:

What a wonderful project! Every last thing, from the original book to the use of materials to your kiddo sitting in a snake to read!