Gnome Towel Topper

My goodness that’s cute!

1 Like

Super cute! I love the peppermint swirl button!

1 Like

that’s a hoot!

1 Like

Thanks! The button is from a set of two on a card, and has been in my stash for yeeeears. They’re vintage and I’d been saving them for the perfect project. I think I finally found it! XD

3 Likes

Get outta town! That kicks butt!

1 Like

This is adorable!

1 Like

I just saw this pattern somewhere the other day, and it’s so clever! You did a nice job stitching it up, too! How long did it take?

1 Like

Ahhh, I’m so bad at answering that question because I always work on these things in bits and pieces and in between other WIPs. Ummm… not as long as a full ami, I guess?

1 Like

LOL! Good enough! I am just trying to decide if I have time to make 3 before Christmas. I want to make one for my mom, but then I have a feeling she’ll ask me to make a couple as gifts, and it would be nice to pull them out, fully formed!

1 Like

Yeah, as long as you have all the materials ready, three before Christmas should be doable!

I finished the second one!

And yeah, if I had to guess, maybe it all told it was… under four hours? Maybe way under? WHO KNOWS.

5 Likes

I love how the green and red versions look together! What a fun project

1 Like

I ordered the rings already, and plan to hit the store to pick up the yarn on Friday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your versions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hot dang! :hotdog: Your wonderful project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Thanks for sharing it here with us! :rainbow:

1 Like

this is so freaking cute!

1 Like

These are REALLY cute!

1 Like

I got mine finished! I have enough rings and buttons to make 9 more, too.

One is for my mom, and the other 2 are for her friends.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t see these before! How cute!! <3 I bet your mom and her friends were really pleased! :slight_smile: And wow, are you going to make all nine more? That’s a lot!

I might see how many I can make with the yarn I have. But, it’s nice to not have to rush!

1 Like