Halloween biscornu

I made this Halloween biscornu for LindyV321 in the Vintage Halloween Swap

Close-up

Pattern

Thread chart

32 Likes

Sooo cool! I love how the center button looks like a cat eye too!

5 Likes

That was totally accidental but a happy accident! I liked the color of the button

2 Likes

That’s what I was going to say! Ha! I also love the design. The teeny tiny little cat heads are adorable.

1 Like

This is such the best! I love biscornus and this one is fab!

1 Like

I am always amazed that those few stitches can add up to a cat’s head or pumpkin or leaves. It’s just fabulous!

2 Likes

Very nice work! I just can’t imagine all the white stitches…the button is fabulous…

1 Like

I love this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another fabulous biscornu! I love the little pumpkins! How did you stitch the bottom half?

1 Like

very simply
of course when I got about halfway thru I thought about putting candy corn around the outside but I didn’t feel like starting over

4 Likes

I love these things! I don’t cross-stitch any more, but I have someday plans to make one with blackwork or similar style. I just love their weird geometry. You did a beautiful job, and the colors are so nice together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like the stripes… they have a very autumnal feeling to them!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, so freakin’ cute!

1 Like

That’s so fun!

1 Like

The little kitties are so cute! And the mini pumpkins!

1 Like

I’m absolutely blown away by this and super lucky to call it my own!

1 Like

Cross stitching is so daunting for me. I have a small kit for cross stitching mushrooms, but I haven’t gotten around to it. This looks fab! I like the pattern that you used, especially with the kitties green eyes and pink noses.

1 Like

Sew precious!

1 Like

This is flat out adorable!

1 Like

Very cool! But what is a biscornus?

1 Like