Halloween Spooktacular Swap Gallery - send outs Oct12

It’s almost that time of year! Let your inner witch or goblin come out and play. Show off your Halloween spirit with the Halloween Spooktacular Swap Gallery!

Send out on October 12th!
Enjoy the Gallery of Goodies!

1 Like

Reserved:
@gozer :jack_o_lantern:
@kittykill :package:
@bethntim :jack_o_lantern:
@marionberries :package:
@PhoenixFireDesigns :package:
@wittychild :package:

Sent :package:
Received :jack_o_lantern:
Late with Communication :snail:
Contact gozer! :scream_cat:
Partners:
@kittykill@wittychild
@marionberries@PhoenixFireDesigns
@bethntim@gozer

We have our first package! I want to warn you, it’s a doozy. Let the swap anxiety begin!

I received this amazing package from @bethntim.
First up, this amazing papercut Jack-o-lantern. She included a tea light inside so it can shine. I love the whole design of it with the wings and all, but that hat is stunning. I love it the most.

She also sent a cute little candy corn with a witches hat on and a super cool paper cut card.

And along with that, she sent me a banner for my desk at work. I already have it up!

Here are two of my favorite panels. Cat themed! Purr-fect for me!

Thank you so much! I love it all! And what an amazing start to the gallery! Thank you for that too!

8 Likes

So glad it arrived safe and sound! I was worried about the pumpkins batty wings getting jostled
The banner is the perfect size for your desk!
Hooray for Halloween!

1 Like

Nice banner! Also, that candy corn is amazing…I only eat those once a year until I am about sick, but it is my favorite…so darn cute!

2 Likes

Shut up! That pumpkin is adorable!

3 Likes

Ah, you beat me to the (pun)ch! :black_cat:

The whole package is amazing!

2 Likes

This is so fun! It really starts the gallery off with Halloween love! The colors are great. I love the use of the dark magenta/red and soft green. Nice updated look!

3 Likes

I received! @gozer hit the nail on the head with this! The cutest lil Halloween countdown and mug rug. The fabric for the mug rug is so soft, almost flannel-y I kept rubbing it between my fingers thinking how fun a pair of pajama bottoms would be in that material. And a skull card made my @Bunny1kenobi I’ve received stationery from her before and it is top notch!
Look how awesome the countdown is!

It fits in perfect with my decor

Mug rug, the zombie fabric cracks me up!

Card!

8 Likes

The calendar is adorable.

3 Likes

Yay! Im so glad you like the countdown! I saw the little pumpkin man and knew I had to make a version of him. I wanted to do the countdown too, so I combined them. So glad it got to you in one piece. I had a great time working on it. Thanks so much for being an awesome partner!

2 Likes

I forgot to tell you, the moon glows!

2 Likes

This countdown is adorable!! And the mug rug is a perfect Halloween accessory!

2 Likes

I received from @kittykill!

She made a wreath:

An adorable embroidery hoop (seriously, check out that lettering!):

And this gorgeous paper dress:

I want a real one like this now! :smile:

Like I wasn’t already spoiled rotten, she threw in a ton of little tchotchkes and stickers/ephemera.

Not pictured: a glass votive holder filled with Starburst. I set it up and out of the way so I wouldn’t see it and inhale them all and apparently that worked too well!

Thank you so much for everything!

5 Likes

The paper on that dress! :heart_eyes:
What a great package, this gallery has been top notch!

1 Like

Yeah!!! I am so glad it got to safe and you like everything. It was fun crafting and collecting for you.

3 Likes

Yummy package. Love the wreath and hoop!

3 Likes

@kittykill, I love that wreath! I love the touches of the ghost and the glittery bat! The hoop is very cool too. I think the light orange background really sets the mood, plus there are cats on it. I am always for cats, especially black ones. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love the lettering on the hoop!

1 Like

Thanks all! It was fun to stitch up.

2 Likes