Halloween Spooktacular Swap - Send Outs Oct 12

That was fastā€¦I canā€™t wait to see!

2 Likes

Oh my, a sender! Someone was just waiting for a Halloween swap!

I have to admit I did finish up a little item for the swap, but havenā€™t started on another one. So many ideas!

2 Likes

Eeep! I am ALMOST doneā€¦kindaā€¦not really.

2 Likes

I got my supplies this weekend. That felt like progress to me. Ha!

3 Likes

Iā€™m on vacation next week so I made myself finish everything this weekend. Housework be darned there was crafting to do! (Says the one who did 3 loads of laundry today!)

1 Like

The gallery is up! I posted a link at the top and I will add one here too.

New Check In Question!
Whatā€™s your favorite Halloween movie or TV show?

Every October I watch and rewatch all the Bobs Burgers Halloween episodes. This year I am going to add in the Brooklyn 99 and Community Halloween episodes.

The Garfield Halloween special. I remember watching it every year growing up

I love hocus pocus, trick r treat, all the Halloween flicks, and I always loved the Roseanne Halloween specials

3 Likes

OMG I loved that one too as a kid!! I was always a big Garfield fan. And Odie looked so cute as a little pirate with his peg leg.

I always have to watch Itā€™s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I mean, itā€™s just classic.

2 Likes

All of the above, plus The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes. Now Iā€™m craving me some Halloween specialsā€¦

2 Likes

Same!!

2 Likes

I crafted most of the day to Halloween Baking Championship.

1 Like

I love all the old b movies, but I watched those all the time. I would say Charlie Brownā€™s Great Pumpkin and Paul Lindā€™s Halloween special (because it has KISS and Florence Henderson in it :joy:).

2 Likes

Man, I miss variety shows!
Side note, Iā€™m going to see KISS in Tampa on October 9th. Theyā€™re old, Iā€™m old, itā€™s gonna be great!

1 Like

Oh hey, youā€™ll be in my neck of the woods! (Are there really other Tampa Bay Area people on the forums now? I was always the outlier on the old boards by myself way down here in Florida!)

2 Likes

Hocus Pocus!!! ā€œAmock, amock, amockā€¦!ā€ Love it!

And the Treehouse of Horror!

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually near Orlando but close enough! So nice to find a Florida friend!

2 Likes

I am going to go ahead and ask our next question.
What are your top three Halloween candies? Or candies in general?

Also, how is everyone doing on their projects?

1 Like

My favorite candies are Candy Corn, those little boxes of Milk Duds, and Tangy Taffy!
But in general, I love a Cadbury Creme Egg. LOL!

My project is coming along nicely. I plan on finishing it up this weekend. I just have one, no make that two, things left to do on it.

1 Like

I love the Brachā€™s pumpkins!
pumpkins

Candy corn is ok, but the pumpkins are were itā€™s at!

I was waffling on one item but I finally nailed it down. Another other is already done.

2 Likes