Halloween Spooktacular Swap - Send Outs Oct 12

I’m soooo tempted by this…!

2 Likes

Do it! Do it! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

1 Like

I will be closing the swap today at noon Eastern time. If you want to join (and you know you do) send in your questionnaire.
Come on, you know you want to get in the spirit by crafting a fun Halloween package for a new friend!

2 Likes

@wittychild plus it would give us an even number. :wink: :wink: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

And then there were six… :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Yay! You got in!

2 Likes

2 Likes

YAHOO!!! So excited!

2 Likes

Everyone should have partners now. Let me know if there are any conflicts with allergies stuff.

1 Like

May the Halloween stalking begin!

2 Likes

Awesome! I already have ideas!

2 Likes

Working on my evil, er, spooky plans!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this gallery!

1 Like

Here is our first question of the week as a check.
What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween?

I was Louise Belcher. I dressed up at work and carried a Kuchi Kopi mug. All day I said, “Not a Bunny.” Hahaha!

2 Likes

Baby Yaga, complete with her house on chicken legs (Trunk or Treat). That was several years ago, I don’t know if they are doing the event this year or not. Weather and virus cancellations. We shall see.

4 Likes

Omg that’s hilarious! The last thing I dressed up as was a Viking with a crochet helmet and beard. This year I want to be Duckie from Pretty In Pink but my husband says that’s just so I can buy a pair of Creepers
He might be right…

2 Likes

No Halloween fun last year, but in 2019 I dressed up as a flapper for work - I won a $25 Starbucks gift card! - and as a Rockford Peach for a party.

3 Likes

Fun! I had a flapper dress once and couldn’t quit shimmy-ing because the fringe was too fun!

2 Likes

I’m not saying I didn’t get any work done that day, but…I’m not not saying that, either. :rofl:

2 Likes

The last time I dressed up I went as a crow. Alas, my black wings and mask disappeared in our last move, I think. It was a really cool costume. Should have taken pictures.

2 Likes